|Product Dimensions||22.99 x 14.42 x 3.69 cm; 299.99 Grams|
|Item model number||ARCHER C50 V6|
|Series||Archer C50 V6|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Operating System||Android and IOS|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||299 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.99
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Wi-Fi Speed Up to 867 Mbps/5 GHz + 300 Mbps/2.4 GHz, 4+1 Fast Ports, Single-Core CPU, Parental Control, Easy setup (Archer C50)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Series||Archer C50 V6|
|Frequency band class||Dual-Band|
|Compatible devices||Laptop, Personal Computer, Tablet, Smart-TV, Smartphone|
|Included components||AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C50, Quick Installation Guide, Power supply unit, Ethernet Cable See more|
|Item weight||10.58 Ounces|
|Operating System||Android and IOS|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultimate Wireless Speed – Combined wireless speeds up to 300Mbps (over 2.4GHz) and 867Mbps (over 5GHz)
- Guest Network and Parental Controls – Easily keep your main network secure by creating a separate network for visitors and restrict the internet access time and contents for children devices
- Optimal Coverage - Four antennas make your connections more efficient and stable. Also with Low Noise Amplifier of 5GHz wireless band increases the receiving sensitivity to enlarge Wi-Fi coverage
- Easy Setup and Use - The free Tether app is available for both Android and iOS devices, making it easy to set up the Archer C50 V3 and manage your network settings
From the brand
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Fast Wireless Speed with 802.11ac
TP-Link͛s Archer C50 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.2Gbps. With 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band, the Archer C50 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Dual-Band with 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (867Mbps)
- 4 x 5dBi Antennas
- 4 x 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN Port
1.2Gbps Dual-Band Connections for Lag-Free Experience
The Archer C50 operates over both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, ensuring amazing wireless performance. Simultaneous Dual Band offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks – with multiple times the bandwidth for your needs. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time.
1.2Gbps Dual Band
Quality of Service (QoS)
Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network.
Manage when and how connected devices can access the internet.
Archer C50 supports IPv6, the next generation of Internet protocol, helping you to future-proof your network.
Intuitive Mobile Interface
TP-Link Tether App provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your iOS and Android devices.
|Archer C9||Archer C7||Archer C1200||Archer C50||TL-WR940N||TL-WR841N|
|Total Wi-Fi Speed (and per band)||Up to 1900Mbps||Up to 1750Mbps||Up to 1167Mbps||Up to 1167Mbps||Up to 450Mbps||Up to 300Mbps|
|Wi-Fi Range & Coverage||Better||Better||Good||Good||Good||Good|
|Processor Speed||1GHz Dual-Core||Single-Core||Single-Core||Single-Core||Single-Core||Single-Core|
|Ethernet Ports||4 GbE LAN ports + 1 GbE WAN port||4 GbE LAN ports + 1 GbE WAN port||4 GbE LAN ports + 1 GbE WAN port||10/100Mbps (4 LAN + 1 WAN) ports||10/100Mbps (4 LAN + 1 WAN) ports||10/100Mbps (4 LAN + 1 WAN) ports|
|USB Ports||1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0||2x USB 2.0||1x USB 2.0||-||-||-|
|Quality of Service (QoS)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Guest Network & Parental Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||-||-|
What's in the box?
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 October 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1: Setup TP-Link Router next to the Hub 3
2: Connect the Ethernet Cable that came with the Router, to the Blue Socket on the back, to Port 1 on the Hub 3.
3: Plug in the TP-Link Router and wait for green lights to come on.
4: On your PC/Laptop/Mobile, go on browser and login to Hub 3 settings, website is 192.168.0.1
5: On the left menu, go to Modem and change it to Modem Mode.
6: Virgin wifi has now been disconnected, now connect to TP-Link, either 2G or 5G.
7: TP-Link wifi password is on the back of the TP-Link Router.
It does come with a instruction manual, which tells you the password & how to login to the TP-Link Router settings so you can change your Wifi Passwords ect.
Again, glad it bought this. Highly recommend!
This TP-LINK exceeded my expectations across the board. I have a high-speed fibre connection of around 70-80Mps and this router really takes full advantage of my bandwidth. I've had it running for about a month now and in that time I've had zero dropouts. My uptime is from the time I first turned it on. I have some 20-30 internet capable gadgets of various types and they're all solid with this router. No 'not respondings', no ' can't connect'. Absolutely first class. Watching a 4K stream on Netflix while someone else in the house is gaming and this thing doesn't even blink.
Set up is pretty easy using the usual webpage interface, with all the handy extras you'd expect. 'Basic' mode hides all the confusing extra settings if you just want a 'make it work' option, while 'advanced' gives you lots of fine control for more superuser types. You can allocate IP addresses, set parental controls to block keywords or access times, and have a guest connection. The phone app is suprisingly useful too, letting you know what's going on on your network without having to fire up a computer.
Downsides are, well, it's pretty ugly. Routers seem to be immune from any sort of aesthetic design other than the mad future tech look, and this one is no exception. It's also pretty big physically so it's hard to put somewhere out of sight. The antenna are huge, but this presumably what gives us such a good connection.
This is a great router - my old one cost four times the price of this some ten years ago, and the TP-Link blows it out of the water. Great value, highly recommended.
(If this review was helpful to you, I'd love it if you let me know with a click below)
The internet speeds were INCREDIBLY slow and laughable if you saw what the company were claiming. I have Virgin Fibre 200 and all I got from this router (bearing in mind literally being a few feet away from it) was max 80mbps. And that's on the 5G! The 2G was just even worse speed wise.
But I thought I'd give it a good and see if it'd progress over time (which it didn't) but noticed that whenever I took a call from my phone, the person on the other end would say I was breaking up or couldn't hear me well. And would end up having to ring me to clear the issue. So don't use this router if you have WiFi calling services.
Then all of a sudden it just stopped working with my Virgin Superhub and had to reset the whole router to fix the issue in which I just got fed up of it and returned it with a few days left to spare.
Just got a new non-TP-link router and is already working wonders.
Avoid TP-Link at all costs because their products are awful and a letdown.