|Item Weight||150 g|
|Package Dimensions||19.71 x 9.91 x 1.9 cm; 150 Grams|
|Item model number||AN10|
USB C Charger Cable, TOPK [3Pack 2M] 3A USB A to USB C Cable, Nylon Braided Data Sync Cord Compatible with Galaxy S22 S21 S20 S10 S9 S8 Plus Note 10 9 8 and More
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||USB Type C|
About this item
- 【3A Fast Charging and Data-Sync 】: Export power is 5 V / 3A (Max), 9 V / 2 A, maximum output 18W. TOPK USB A to USB C cable supports fast-charging up to 18W and data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps. It also supports Qualcomm QC 3.0 /2.0. speeds and 480 Mbps data transfer between Type-C devices.
- 【Extreme Durability】:With a tested 10000+ bend lifespan, premium nylon braided usb c charger adds additional durability .Upgrade TPE wire connection, bend freely without breaking
- 【PACK of THREE】: These flexible 2m/2m/2m Durable and Tangle-Free USB C leads are ideal for a variety of everyday connection needs and highly portable.
- 【Compatible Devices】This USB C Cable can fast charge and sync well with most of the Type C devices on the market. TOPK USB C cable is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S22 S21 S20 S10 S9 S8 Plus Note 20 10 9 8, the LG G5, the LG V20 and more.
- 【36 months warranty】:We provide a 3 years warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact our 24-hour customer service and we will solve the problem for you.
|Cable Length||2 meters metres|
|Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.48 gigabits_per_second|
|Number of Items||3|
Specification for this product family
From the brand
TOPK USB C to USB 2.0 Cable
Galaxy A8s/A8 2018/A7 2017/A5/A51/A52/A3 2017/Z Flip3/Z Flip/Z Fold2/S10/ S10 Plus/S9 /S9+/S8+
Mi 9/Mi 9T/Mi A3/ Mi Mix 2/Mi 8/Mi 6/Mi 5/Mi 5s/Mi 5s
Sony Xperia XZ/XZ1/XZ premium/ XZ 2/XA1/XA2/XA2 Plus
Honor 10/9/8/8 Pro/View 10/V20, HTC 10/U11/U Play/U Ultra
Nokia 7 Plus/ 8/ N1 Tablet
LG V30 V20 / G5 / G6
This cable is USB-A to USB-C, NOT USB-C to USB-C.
If your device’s original cable is a USB-C to USB-C cable, then only a USB-C to USB-C cable can charge your device as fast as possible.
This cable does not support high-speed charging for the following devices:
-Nintendo Switch (Only supports PD fast charge protocol)
-iPad pro 2018: Requires a USB C to C cable to fast charge
-Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL / Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL / Pixel 3A(Only supports the private fast charge protocol of Google)
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G / S21+ 5G / S21 Ultra 5G /S20 /S20+ /S20 Ultra / Note 10: Requires a QC / AFC protocol charger with a 18W USB A port （The original charger is a PD fast charging with a 25 W USB C Port）
-Not Support Huawei SuperCharge 4.5V/ 5A
-Not Support OnePlus,OPPO,VIVO Dash Charge 5V/ 4A
Certified Safety & High Quality
This type C cable has safety certification, you have no need to worry about this cable quality at all. Excellent internal structure to provide stable charging current for cell phone battery.
Certified 3A Fast Charge
Compared with other USB 2.0 cable that delivers 5V/2.4A current, USB cable provides up to 5V/3A safe charging current, which speed increased by 40%.
Transfer Files in Seconds
Transfer movies, songs, or entire seasons of your favorite show just in seconds at 480Mbps max speed.
Special Strain Relief Support design, can bear 10000+ bending test, protect the most vulnerable joint of the usb type c cable, Premium Aluminum housing adds the durability of the cable.
High quality copper wire
Internal 21/28AWG thick tinned copper core wire, plus aluminum foil signal shielding layer for faster and more stable charging.
Durable Nylon Braided
Covered by premium quality braided nylon jacket. Cables are durable enough to withstand heavy usage, but still in great performance.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 July 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Aidan McAvoy on 16 July 2022