|Product Dimensions||48.2 x 72.4 x 8.8 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Item model number||RS820RP+|
|Hard Disk Description||Mechanical Hard Disk|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||1.5 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £38.19
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Synology RackStation RS820RP+ - NAS server - 4 bays - rack-mountable - SATA 6Gb/s - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD - RAM 2 GB - Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI - 1U
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||48.2 x 72.4 x 8.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RS820+/RS820RP+ is equipped with four 1GbE LAN ports and supports link aggregation and failover.
- The Btrfs file system offers you advanced data storage technologies and optimised snapshots to prevent data damage and reduce maintenance costs.
- RS820+/RS820RP+ integrates various data backup applications into an intuitive user interface and offers robust storage technologies to protect your valuable data on all devices
- Number of items: 1
Synology RackStation RS820+/RS820RP+ is designed for businesses pursuing an effective and centralized data management. It comes with four drive trays and 1GbE LAN ports and supports an optional 10GbE network or M.2 SSD adapter card, providing fast data transmission and reducing IO latency.