|Product Dimensions||18 x 15 x 10 cm; 200 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Metal batteries required.|
|Item model number||EWAN02|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||200 g|
Sweet Dreamers, Ewan The Dream Sheep, Grey - Baby White/Pink Noise Machine and Sleep Aid with Night Light
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Toy figure type||Stuffed Toy|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||18 x 15 x 10 centimetres|
|Age range (description)||Baby to adult|
About this item
- BEST-SELLING UK BABY SLEEP AID: With over 1 million ewans sold globally, ewan is working hard to monitor and help babies and toddlers sleep peacefully – which of course means Mum and Dad get a great night's sleep too!
- REAL WOMB AND HEARTBEAT SOUNDS: Super cute and cuddly ewan the dream sheep replicates the comfort of the womb with a selection of soothing sounds, including actual recordings of Mum's womb and heartbeat, to help lull your newborn or toddler into a peaceful slumber.
- WHITE & PINK NOISE SOUND MACHINE: ewan also has a choice of 3 further mesmerizing sounds including Rainfall, Harp Melody Music and Vacuum Cleaner, all combined with Mum's resting heartbeat, to provide an effective shushing toy for settling restless babies and infants. What’s more, these sounds have also been proven to help ease COLIC induced pain – see, we told you Ewan really does have magical soothing powers!
- COMFORTING NIGHT LIGHT: Unlike intrusive projector toys, ewan's soft pink night light glow mimics the womb environment to help comfort and soothe your little one, whilst his magical sounds and plush nightlight feature a 20-minute timer with automatic shut off – saving you the inconvenience of having to get out of bed to switch ewan off!
- SOOTHE ON-THE-GO: You'll find ewan loves to travel and is excellent at soothing on-the-go, attaching easily to cot or crib bars, your buggy, or car seats, making him the perfect mobile companion for overnight stays and family vacations, when your little one needs to see a comforting familiar and friendly face!
Key Features and Benefits
- Suitable from Birth
- Plays 4 Soothing Sounds – White/Pink Noise, Rainfall, Harp Melody, and...Vacuum Cleaner!
- Night Light – Can be turned manually on/off via pod
- Timer – Light and sounds feature a 20-minute timer with automatic shut-off
- Adjustable Volume Control – Set to loud or quiet mode
- Hook & Loop Tail – Ideal for soothing on-the-go!
- Requires 3x AAA batteries
Meet Ewan the Dream Sheep – the PERFECT Baby Gift offering parents the precious gift of sleep with his magical soothing powers!
White and Pink Noise Sound Machine
Night Light and Auto Shut-Off Timer
REAL Heartbeat and White Noise Recordings
Travel Friendly – Soothe On-The-Go
Invented by a Mum of 6
- Ewan the Dream Sheep was invented by Mum of six, Lynda Harding, whilst she was on maternity leave with her sixth child.
- Although the sleep routines of her first five children quickly settled into place, when her sixth child Bradley arrived, bedtime wasn't quite so easy!
- This prompted Lynda to design a product to settle restless children and promote healthy sleeping patterns, and following extensive research trials, Ewan the Dream Sheep was born!
- Eight years on from product launch, Lynda couldn't have ever dreamed that her invention would be such a storming success, with nearly ONE MILLION Ewan’s now living with families worldwide!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 August 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The fact that you cannot wash the "toy" - I am so unhappy about that! It is because the 4 buttons for the 4 different melodies are in 4 "legs" of the toy. I wouldn't call it THAT convenient to sacrifice the possibility to sanitise something that is so close to my baby. When the parcel with the product just arrived and I just opened the box, the smell was not fresh at all.. it smelled as if the toy was stored somewhere in humid basement. Also, after using it for 3 months I can imagine how much dust is in it. It would be better if you just could remove the sound machine from the plush toy so that you can wash and sanitise the toy.
2. The fact that sound plays for just 20 mins and then automatically switch off just pisses me off. As soon as baby relax, get used to sound and fall asleep, sound switching off. It is very common when baby wakes up exactly in 20 mins when the sound stops, and after double checking all the other possible reasons (for my baby to wake up) I am sure that its because of the sound switching off. I would rather change batteries more often (cause the toy would play longer and use more battery), then it play for just 20 mins and wake my baby up.
3. The sound quality is quite poor and its VERY quiet, not enough for sure.
4. I dont like that there is not ON/OFF button. if you On the sound, you will need to wait 20 mins until it switches off. There should be an OFF button.
5. I can't say that the sounds itself are having any noticeable effect on my baby. The main reason why I bought it was the fact that it plays the PINK noise (white noise combined to heartbeat sound, I thought it would make a difference). But most of times I end up switching on just white noise in a free application on my iphone and it is MUCH more effective, then the sound on this product (both calming my baby and masking all other noises outside the room). Probably because the sound is much louder on the phone, and the quality as well.
Overall, as I said, you get what you see in the description and on photo, here I have no complaints.
It is just that after 3 months of use I can tell that the qualities of the product itself does not turn out to be the perfect sound machine. Completely regret purchasing it.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 August 2017
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 December 2018
I was sceptical as my baby is almost 5 months old but it calms her down enough to fall asleep without any assistance from me,
A few negatives- sounds isn’t very loud unless u turn it on it’s side and only runs for 20 minutes not always long enough, u can’t switch it off and eats batteries like no tommorow so you should buy rechargeable ones,
Saying that I wouldn’t be without it and if it broke I’d be buying a new one straight away