|Item Weight||270 g|
|Package Dimensions||26.2 x 20.4 x 4.9 cm; 270 Grams|
|Size||S - Waist 19 to 24 Inches / Size 4 to 6|
|Specific uses||Lumbar Support|
Back Support Brace - Lower Back Support - The Only Back Support Belt for Men and Women Certified by National Back Pain Association - Lumbar Support Belt - Small - The Restored
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Lumbar Support|
|Size||S - Waist 19 to 24 Inches / Size 4 to 6|
|Closure type||Hook & Loop|
About this item
- LUMBAR SUPPORT: The ONLY back brace certified by the BackCare Association. Our back support belt for women and men may help reduce strain on pain-generating structures like muscles, nerves, ligaments and discs
- ADJUSTABLE BACK SUPPORT: Our lower back support for women and men features double Velcro adjustments allowing you to adjust the back belt to your needs. This back support brace offers a comfortable and secure fit that won't slip down or ride up as you move around
- IMPROVED MOBILITY: Offering compression that moves with you while ensuring proper muscular and skeletal alignment, this lower back support for men and women aids mobility and movement so that you can get active whilst reducing the chance of injury
- DURABLE DESIGN: Made from a single piece of breathable neoprene with double stitching for long-lasting quality, this back brace for lower back pain is sure to stand the test of time and won't restrict you throughout the day
- INCREASED COMFORT: Our lower back support belt is available in various waist sizes (19-47 inches), allowing you to find the correct compression amount. The slim-fitting lumbar belt is breathable and can be worn discreetly under clothing
Specification for this product family
The Restored Back Support
The only lumbar belt recognised by the National Back Pain Association! The Restored Back Support for Men and Women features a unique design that works quickly to relieve backache and radiating / shooting pain.
Back problems are a vicious cycle - after an injury, you lose the confidence to move from fear of pain, but not moving makes the problem worse. The Restored Back Support Belt for Women and Men gives you the confidence to move again.
Living sedentary lives has led to an epidemic of back health problems. We sit all day, leaving us prone to a back injury and then we can’t move, so we sit all day. The cycle is vicious, let’s break it. Combine our Back Support Brace with daily exercises to get you moving again and protect your back moving forward.
Restore Your Movement
With our lower back brace, you can quickly relieve lower back pain, so you can get back to the activities you love. When wearing the back brace you’ll feel supported, allowing you to move confidently again. Further, the lumbar support supports core muscles for proper alignment, helping to prevent further injury.
Your Comfort First
The Restored Lower Back Pain Relief Brace features double-adjustment straps to ensure lumbar comfort and a good fit. Unlike many belts, our adjustable back support doesn’t ride up or fold over - so you feel secure and supported during any activity. The double-velcro pull mechanism provides adjustable compression that moves with you while ensuring proper muscular and skeletal alignment.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 September 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After recently having a little baby girl I found my back under strain again with all the lifting and carrying, and as my other back supports have had heavy use thought I’d get a new one.
Ignoring all the words and marketing BS, I wanted a decent, comfortable and adjustable strap and this took my fancy. Always helpful to know it’s osteopath accredited.
Anyway, fast forward 4 weeks and back feels strong, supported and without pain which is surprising as I spend hours doing lunges, bending and lifting!
I feel like I’m getting great support across the whole lumbar region but isn’t restrictive, and so all in very impressed. Would highly recommend (the strap, the kids you decide!)
Here’s to many more looooong nights of pain free back!
It's now 5 weeks since my purchase and I have to say that the velcro fastening on the belt has totally lost its grip. Due to this there is no longer any support and is therefore not fit for purpose. This item has now, in such a short space of time, rendered itself unfit for purpose.?
By M.A.Sands on 20 September 2020
I have already recommended this product to lots of friends with back problems and will continue doing so. I'll look forward to more useful products from this company.
Was worried about choosing the right size, but its got so much adjustment on it, its fab.
Velcro straps are wide and very easy - as is the back support tensioner.
Quality seems very decent and should last years - Nice one :)