|Breed Recommendation||Cocker Spaniel, Pug, French Bulldog, West Highland Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Boxer, Labrador|
|Storage Information||Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Best before date on side of product.|
Stinky Stuff Ear Stuff - Soothe Itchy Irritated Ears
Enhance your purchase
- SOOTHE & RELIEVE - Ear stuff by Stinky Stuff has been proven to reduce itching and irritation and keep ears clean and odour free.
- 100% NATURAL - All our products are made from responsibly sourced plant seed oils. None of our products contain any nasty chemicals.
- EASY TO USE - We have formulated our products to ensure they are easy to use and cause no discomfort to your pets when used.
- PROVEN RESULTS - Stinky Stuff has been sold for many years and has helped thousands of pets internationally!
- WHY PETS AND OWNERS LOVE US - We are a UK based business with excellent customer service and always happy to help!
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
Stinky Stuff Soothing Ear Drops for itchy irritated ears! Keeps ears clean and odour free.
Soothe Irritated Ears.
Stinky Stuff Ear Stuff naturally soothes itching and irritation and reduce redness. It is also an excellent ear cleaner keeping the ears free from dirt and wax build up.
100% Natural Ingredients.
All our products are vegan friendly, cruelty free and of course 100% natural. We ensure all the ingredients for our products are ethically sourced. We also ensure all our products are gentle on your pets skin.
Why pets and owners love us!
Here at Stinky Stuff we are a set of animal lovers who have your pets best interest at heart. We love helping your pets enjoy life to the max!
How to use Stinky Stuff Soothing Ear Stuff.
- Simply apply 1-2 small drops to the ears once each day.
- To use Ear Stuff as a regular cleaner simply apply 1-2 small drops to the ears a 2-3 times each week.
- Always patch test prior to use. To perform a patch test apply a small amount the inside of the ear flap and leave for 24 hours.
- When using the product less is more to ensure maximum comfort for your pet.
Nigella sativa. Olea europaea. Cocos nucifera
Simply apply 1-2 small drops to the ears once each day. To use Ear Stuff as a regular cleaner simply apply 1-2 small drops to the ears a 2-3 times each week.
If you have any concerns about your animals health always consult your vet.