|Product Dimensions||27.5 x 13.5 x 9 cm; 450 Grams|
|Item model number||PS020|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||450 g|
Raised Cat Bowl with Stand, Tilted Cat Bowls for Kittens Elevated Cat Bowl Anti Vomiting Double Cat Bowls Plastic Transparent Cat Feeding Bowl
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Plastic, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||27.5 x 13.5 x 9 centimetres|
About this item
- 【ANTI VOMITING CAT BOWL 】Certified by professional pet physician and scientific research, 15° tilted cat bowl is the best feeding posture. Reasonable raised cat bowls height can reduce stress of cats neck, arthritis or back. The 15° tilted platform height is adjustable, the range is 7cm-10cm. The cat bowls tilted suit for different cats, kittens and small dogs. The multi-purpose elevated cat bowls offers easy and comfortable eating for your pets.
- 【QUALITY MATERIAL BPA FREE】The double cat bowls with stand is made of food grade plastic material. Non-toxic, no odor, natural environmental protection, light, strong structure and non-friable. The cat bowls tilted stand is made of ABS material, more durable and stable when using.
- 【REMOVABLE & EASY TO CLEAN】Transparent cat bowls are removable, it’s easy to take it out to wash and keep clean, suitable for dishwasher. NOTICE: Do not heat in microwave or near high temperature.
- 【NON-SLIP CAT BOWL STAND】The stable bottom base of raised cat bowls keeps the cat bowl stand securely in place and prevents the bowls from clanging through on the floor. There is no worry about your pets overturn the bowl and making a mess on the floor.
- 【DOUBLE CAT BOWLS WITH SPOON】The food spoon use for dry food and water, canned, biscuits, balanced diet. Also can be used as a sealing clip for remaining cat food, and control the daily intake of the cat.Our tilted cat bowls has two same size bowls, cute cat face design, the diameter of the cat bowl is 13cm. It can hold 6.7 ounces food and water, perfect for cats, kitten and puppy. The whole cat bowls size is 27.5x13.5x7cm.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Raised Cat Bowl with Stand||Cat Bowls Set With Water Bottle||21 Pcs Cat Toys Set||14 Pack Cat Toys Set||22 Pcs Kitten Toys Set||12 Pcs Cat Toys Set|
|Target||All Cats & Small Dogs & Rabbits||All Cats & Small Dogs & Rabbits||All Cats & Small Dogs & Rabbits||Kittens||All Cats & Small Dogs & Rabbits||Kittens|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 January 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In all, they are OK, but I think my cats really don't see the benefit, or even care - as long as they're fed.
I hadn’t seen them before. I’m glad I got them.
My cat is quite elderly and she usually licks all the jelly or gravy off and leaves the bits !
I think she must feel more comfortable eating now because she eats it all.
I will recommend them to other cat owners.
This came up when I searched unspillable and unflippable as my fur angel.. cough demon cough what?… loves to flip her water bowl over so I thought this would help.
If you put more then 1ml of in the bowl it tips itself out anyway which in some way does stop the cat spilling it as it’s already spilt!
The bowls are easy to clean, they snap off of the stand and back onto it without issue. The stand is anti-slip and doesn't move or wobble when the cat eats - and food doesn't spill out at all, even though he's a messy eater. :D I would recommend putting wet food in one bowl and dry food in the other, though. The angle the bowls are tilted at means you can't fit very much water in them without it spilling. Our cat has a separate water bowl.
Definitely recommend getting this, clearly it has so many positive reviews for a reason. :)
By Natasha1278 on 6 January 2022