Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Sniper Elite 5 (PS5)
|RRP:|| £54.99 Details |
The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£5.00 (9%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Expansive Campaign
- Advanced gunplay physics and traversal
- High calibre customisation
- Note. Packaging May Vary.
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 17.2 x 13.4 x 1.3 cm; 20 Grams
- Release date : 26 May 2022
- ASIN : B09R7X8WW6
- Item model number : SOSM2384
- Country of origin : Czech Republic
- Best Sellers Rank: 369 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 25 in PlayStation 5 Games
- Customer reviews:
The award-winning series returns as Karl Fairburne fights to uncover Project Kraken in 1944 France. The genre-defining authentic sniping, with enhanced kill cam, has never looked or felt better as you fight across immersive maps to stop the Nazi war machine in its tracks. Box Contains CD .
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game has quite a few bugs. First level one of the gun placements was showing g on the map as being in a field which was inaccessible.
One of the gun placements on the map situated in a building along the sea front was showing as being in the wrong building.
Retrieved the key from marvels body in the attic opened the safe under the bed, and the character got stuck in the bed.
Went back to the previous checkpoint, tried again, and the character again got stuck in the bed, dropped a grenade on the bed to blow myself up, same thing happened a third time.
The last time I dropped a grenade and healed myself as I was bleeding out, luckily this solved the problem and I was off the bed.
Completed every aspect of level one and couldn't extricate from the level!
I have currently restarted the first level again hoping for better luck this time.
Very disappointed with this game. 😕
It's a tried and trusted successful formula and SE5 delivers more of the same and does not vary much from the other games, although the campaign levels are significantly larger and to a degree, less linear. Graphics are detailed and pleasing.
A couple of issues with the character animation - it seems a bit slack after pressing triangle to interact there is an appreciable delay to the action being completed to the extent where I have wondered if my initial button press had registered?! Personally I find it a shame that you can no longer kill enemy soldiers by shooting a grenade on their belts, however blow up a soldier and his tin hat can end up yards away which is quite cool!
Axis Invasion is an interesting addition to the game although I suspect people will only try each mode once just to get the achievement.
I have not tried multiplayer yet, although I have completed the Campaign on Authentic difficulty - quite a challenge! I played Multiplayer extensively on SE4 but I don't really feel tempted on this as the movement is a bit to clunky for my liking.
Overall I love the game though and for me it has replay value as those killcam shots/explosions are sooooo satisfying.
The new invasion mechanic is a good fun addition, I enjoyed invading other peoples games and being invaded myself. Just wish it had the option to invade your friends games. You can turn this off if you want to concentrate on stealth solo play.
I enjoy doing a "kill everyone" challenge on each level and so it can take me 3+ hours doing that stealthily on a single level. There are lots of other weapon challenges etc. to complete to earn different medals which is fun to do if that's your thing. Finding the right spot to kill 3 people with a grenade is very satisfying. Will probably be buying the DLC at somepoint, hope they continue to bring it out.