Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £4.79
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Sniper Elite 5 (PS4)
|RRP:|| £54.99 Details |
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£13.00 (24%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Expansive Campaign
- Advanced gunplay physics and traversal
- High calibre customisation
- Invasion mode drop-in PVP
- Tense adversarial multiplayer
- Enhanced kill cam
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 13.6 x 1.45 x 17.2 cm; 20 Grams
- Release date : 26 May 2022
- ASIN : B09PS54C8Q
- Item model number : SOSM2363
- Country of origin : Czech Republic
- Best Sellers Rank: 527 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
The award-winning series returns as Karl Fairburne fights to uncover Project Kraken in 1944 France. The genre-defining authentic sniping, with enhanced kill cam, has never looked or felt better as you fight across immersive maps to stop the Nazi war machine in its tracks.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They've added alot of new features but kept the feel of there older titles n the Sniper Elite franchise familiar.
The graphics are upgraded considerably and on a par with C.O.D ,
playing on ps4 slight grain effect at times wouldn't think would occur on a PC or PS5.
Good fun fits like a pair of comfortable shoes.
I couldn't hold out 18months when it'll likely be nearer £25 worth the money to me go get arm yourself with supplies coffee and biscuits suggested and play.
All the usual features are there. You can equip your character with a variety of sniper rifles, sub-machine guns, and pistols -all of which can be modded with things like scopes, barrels, and trigger mechanisms. You also have access to a number of support items to help you complete your missions, including hand grenades, TNT, land mines, and medical kits/bandages.
As usual the game exalts patience and tactics, reconning the battlefield and locating the best way to meet your objectives, whilst taking out your targets with long-range rifle fire resulting in glorious x-ray kills, setting up traps and destroying vehicles and instillations like coastal guns and radar instillations.
Missions are open ended, presenting you with a massive map of your current theatre of war and allowing you the freedom to pursue objectives as you see fit. Secondary objectives will present themselves as you discover them and there are numerous items of important intel to be collected as well as bonus experience to be collected by completing certain challenges.
Experience can be used to level up your character and upgrade numerous attribues on a skill tree that will grant you things such as extra health, more item slots, or extend the range of your extra-sensory ability to detect nearby threats.
Sadly, whilst all of these things are excellent fun as always, the game is extremely thin on new or unique features - with "invasion" (which allows other players to enter your game as German soldiers) being the only real development here.
So its fun for all the reasons it's always been fun, but I for one things the Lt needs a new war to fight and I really with the developers would give us a game set in a different arena than WWII, such as Korea or even Vietnam
Update (4/6/2022) I replayed the Atlantic Wall mission from the start & it is now working fine I have got past that mission but this has never happed before in this series I am sure the sound design dept (if its called that) could made more of an effort to put in sounds of battles and airplanes when I am playing the missons.
This certainly doesn’t come across as an open world game it has to many no go areas and far to much hand to hand and melee for a sniping game.
The reviews I’ve seen on Utube have been favourable but I was very disappointed.
Now I've hit another that won't let me complete the mission even on reloads, and therefore can't continue the game. I'm at a complete dead end.
For nearly £50 this is NOT acceptable. The game should never have been released in this state.