Other Sellers on Amazon
Jurassic World Evolution 2 (Xbox Series X)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Immerse yourself in a compelling and original Jurassic World narrative set after the Earth-shattering events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- Take control with deeper management tools and creative options. Construct and customise new buildings and flex your managerial muscle across never-before-seen locations ranging from dense forests to rocky deserts.
- Chaos Theory mode lets you play through key moments of your favourite films - with a twist. Experience "what-if" scenarios from iconic Jurassic World and Jurassic Park films, with each level set across eras and locations from all five movies.
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 1.5 x 13.5 cm; 20 Grams
- Release date : 9 Nov. 2021
- ASIN : B09DQD1JBG
- Item model number : SOSM2320
- Country of origin : Austria
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,578 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 33 in Xbox Series X & S Games
- Customer reviews:
Jurassic World Evolution 2 is the much-anticipated sequel to Frontier's highly successful Jurassic World Evolution, building upon the groundbreaking and immersive 2018 management simulation. It introduces a compelling, new narrative campaign, incredible new features, and awe-inspiring new dinosaurs brought to life with captivating authenticity. Together with expanded construction and more customisation options, the result is an even bigger, better and authentic Jurassic World game.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The missions are short lived and they have lines it up for a DLC, however still great fun.
There are also some great features added with chaos theory mode which is brilliant, it has all the films in the Jurassic park world where you have unique challenges.
Sandbox again returns and is the same as before and some other features.
This game is everything I wanted it to be, comments about graphics need to remember that playing this on Xbox it will never be as good as the PC version because of the power difference, however for the Xbox version I still think it’s brilliant and worth buying.