|Product Dimensions||10 x 12 x 3 cm; 146 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||8 years and up|
|Item model number||ST-0241|
Sntieecr Electric Circuit Motor Kit, Science Experiment Educational Montessori Learning Kits Set for Kids DIY STEM Engineering Project
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||Kid|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10 x 12 x 3 centimetres|
About this item
- COMPLETE CIRCUIT KIT: Comes with one instructions, 5 x crocodile clip leads, 5 x bulbs, 2 x motors, 2 x motor holder, 2 x rocker switches, 3 x propeller with 3 Vanes, 3 x propeller with 4 Vanes, 1 x buzzer sounder, 1 x bulb holders, AA size battery holder (1 x 1.5V), AA size battery holder (2 x 1.5V), packaged with enough circuit accessories for you do science project easily
- SCIENCE EXPERIMENT KIT: This popular and interesting electronic science experiment STEM toys can well inspire and encourage kids learning about science. This Montessori learning toy is good for curious kids, turning your own new ideas and inventions into reality. Also perfect for Children's school science STEM engineering projects
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: The circuit motor kit can well catch kids attention and let the them try to build, experiment and explore basic electrical simple circuits. It can also be used in school in science, STEM, technology and design courses, easy to meet your project needs, properly educating some circuit knowledge would be a good interaction time with your kids together
- Notice: It is recommended that the voltage be 1.5V-3V. If the voltage is 3V, please control the time. The use time should not be too long, and the time should be controlled within 3 minutes. After 5-10 minutes, the circuit will generate heat and a short circuit.
- WARNING: Suitable for 8+ years. CHOKING HAZARD—Small parts, not for children under 3 years. Be careful of scald caused by short circuit. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries, the kids must use under the supervision of adults
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small parts，not for children under 3 years. Be careful of scald caused by short circuit. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 January 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keeps my 12 & 8 yr old busy but I’ve also purchased extras to make bigger circuits for my child minded children to explore together. This has been a god send during lockdown down :)
By cr8 on 29 January 2022
I would advise people to buy this but also buy a storage box to house it and expand your collection.
- the plastic around the wire clips make it difficult to join the circuit
- the bulbs seem to blow out as soon as they're connected to a battery
- the double AA battery pack doesn't house the batteries well so is unusable