Follow the author
Snowdon / Yr Wyddfa Map | Conwy Valley / Dyffryn Conwy | Ordnance Survey | OS Explorer Map OL 17 | Wales | Walks | Hiking | Maps | Adventure Map – Folded Map, 25 Feb. 2019
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Discover the unforgettable sights of Northern Snowdonia, from the wild, rugged grandeur of Snowdon itself to the quaint seaside towns and spectacular castles of Colwyn Bay and the Menai Strait. Follow the Wales Coast Path, explore the stunning historic island of Anglesey and immerse yourself in the jagged peaks of Snowdonia.
- Climb the largest mountain in Wales and do it your way, with a choice of six routes to the summit of Mount Snowdon
- Travel back in time by visiting the spectacular Beaumaris, Penryhn and Caernafon castles or the seaside towns of Colwyn Bay and Llandudno
- Walk some of Britain’s most beautiful countryside along the Wales Coast Path and North Wales Path
OS Explorer Maps:
- 1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2½ inches to 1 mile).
- Great for walkers, hikers, cyclists, families, dog walkers, and horse riders.
- Includes roads, rights of way, permissive paths and bridleways, plus essential visitor information.
- Free digital download included.
- Other Ordnance Survey Snowdonia maps include Harlech, Porthmadog & Y Bala Explorer map OL18, Llyn Peninsula East Explorer map 254 and Vale of Clwyd Explorer map 264
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
- Publisher : Ordnance Survey; 2019-02 edition (25 Feb. 2019)
- Language : English
- Map : 1 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0319263533
- ISBN-13 : 978-0319263532
- Dimensions : 17.2 x 1 x 23 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,250 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews: