Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Sniper Elite 5 (Xbox Series X/Xbox One)
|RRP:|| £54.99 Details |
The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£13.00 (24%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Expansive Campaign
- Advanced gunplay physics and traversal
- High calibre customisation
- Invasion mode drop-in PVP
- Tense adversarial multiplayer
- Enhanced kill cam
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 13 x 1 cm; 20 Grams
- Release date : 26 May 2022
- ASIN : B09PS4GKJY
- Item model number : SOSM2399
- Country of origin : Germany
- Best Sellers Rank: 261 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
The award-winning series returns as Karl Fairburne fights to uncover Project Kraken in 1944 France. The genre-defining authentic sniping, with enhanced kill cam, has never looked or felt better as you fight across immersive maps to stop the Nazi war machine in its tracks.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its a frustrating game. But Ill still keep trying.
All objectives are DEEP INSIDE buildings! No long distance sniping chances.
Even enemies out in the open are blocked by something in the environment when you get more than 400m away, because of the extremely poor pre-set routes you have to follow (no free roam here!)
Skills matrix & weapons mods are boring/useless.
It offers nothing more than the plethora of bog standard 3rd person shooters.
This game is for Xbox X and Xbox1 . My platform is Xbox 1 I can only think that movement wise this is the reason.