Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Sniper Elite 5 (Xbox Series X/Xbox One)
|RRP:|| £54.99 Details |
The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£13.00 (24%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Expansive Campaign
- Advanced gunplay physics and traversal
- High calibre customisation
- Invasion mode drop-in PVP
- Tense adversarial multiplayer
- Enhanced kill cam
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 13 x 1 cm; 20 Grams
- Release date : 26 May 2022
- ASIN : B09PS4GKJY
- Item model number : SOSM2399
- Country of origin : Germany
- Best Sellers Rank: 879 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
The award-winning series returns as Karl Fairburne fights to uncover Project Kraken in 1944 France. The genre-defining authentic sniping, with enhanced kill cam, has never looked or felt better as you fight across immersive maps to stop the Nazi war machine in its tracks.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its a frustrating game. But Ill still keep trying.
All objectives are DEEP INSIDE buildings! No long distance sniping chances.
Even enemies out in the open are blocked by something in the environment when you get more than 400m away, because of the extremely poor pre-set routes you have to follow (no free roam here!)
Skills matrix & weapons mods are boring/useless.
It offers nothing more than the plethora of bog standard 3rd person shooters.
This game is for Xbox X and Xbox1 . My platform is Xbox 1 I can only think that movement wise this is the reason.
Only minor flaw in the Xbox version is use of the Y key as both search and pickup of objects - very confusing when searching all of the dead bodies.
A welcome addition to the Sniper Elite games.