Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.79
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles (Nintendo Switch)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Exhilarating Arena Battles - Master the multitude of spectacular skills of a wide roster of characters from the anime, including Tanjiro and Nezuko, to overcome challengers in head-to-head battle, locally and online.
- Moving Drama - Take up the sword of Tanjiro Kamado and guide his journey to become a Demon Slayer and turn his sister Nezuko back into a human.
- Thrilling Boss Battles - Action and drama reach their peak in specially designed battles against powerful demons that will test Tanjiro's mettle.
- Original Anime Voice Cast - The original English and Japanese casts of the anime return to bring their authentic portrayals to the game.
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 1.6 x 17.9 x 11.4 cm; 0.05 Grams
- Release date : 10 Jun. 2022
- ASIN : B09S19K5Z3
- Item model number : ATLA26.UK.45DE
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,515 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 184 in Nintendo Switch Games
- Customer reviews:
BECOME THE BLADE THAT DESTROYS DEMONS!
It is the Taisho Period in Japan. Tanjiro, a kindhearted boy who sells charcoal for a living, finds his family slaughtered by a demon. To make matters worse, his younger sister Nezuko, the sole survivor, has been transformed into a demon herself. Though devastated by this grim reality, Tanjiro resolves to become a "demon slayer" so that he can turn his sister back into a human and kill the demon that massacred his family. A sorrowful tale of siblings in which the fates of humans and demons intertwine… begins now!
ABOUT DEMON SLAYER -KIMETSU NO YAIBA-THE HINOKAMI CHRONICLES
The Hinokami Chronicles is a spectacular arena fighter from the team at CyberConnect2 that lets players relive the memorable moments of "Tanjiro Kamado, Unwavering Resolve Arc" and "Mugen Train Arc". Follow Tanjiro through the story from the "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" anime as he faces demons in order to turn his sister Nezuko, who has become a demon, back into a human.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a fan of the original anime, I was hyped for this game and since its the same developers who have made the Naruto Ninja Storm (NNJ) series which many agree is a enjoyable anime game especially ranked play.
Not surprisingly, Demon Slayer has many similarities to NNJ to the extent that there's people online directly stating its a copy of NNJ but of course rehased under an different visual style.
Now, having played the story mode and versus mode I can confirm that Demon Slayer is a blantant copy of NNJ. For instance, the story mode itself is very much uninspiring or should I put it very linear where you traverse point A-B where super fast movement is not an option asides from one notable character. Why so? To ensure you have an sad time admiring how narrow the map actually is and to lengthen the short story mode. Its not an understatement to say what you will be doing in story mode if your not fighting enemies is picking up items or talking to NPCs and that's the sort of variety this game has to offer in 2021 being an game that cost £50.
As for the online versus mode this is easily the more challengling and enjoyable aspect of the game with little room for error and customised cards. However, currently no demons are playable which I figure from how the developers handled story mode is to generate cash flow (via paid DLCs in the future anyways) and to keep continual engagement in the game as newer characters release where normally the would be the standard has been to include the enemies fought in story mode and add them to the character selection rooster and that's disappointing to see how minimum effort was given to an franchise I am a fan of.
But it is a decent fighting game.
She says it is amazing and plays this more than the other games she has even though she isnt much of a consistent gamer.
By Jurgen G. on 31 March 2022