|Country of origin||China|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.19
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Neti Pot,Sinus Rinse,Neti Pot Sinus Rinse, Neti Pot Sinus Rinse Kit with 30 Packets Nasal Wash Salt and Thermometer Sticker, Nasal Sinus Rinse Kit for Adult & Kid (300ml)
The Was Price is the median selling price paid by customers for a product on Amazon.co.uk (excluding promotional prices). For Amazon Fresh offers the Was Price is calculated as the median price offered locally for at least 7 days of the last 90 days (excluding promotional prices).
|Deal Price:||£11.04 (£11.04 / count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£1.95 (15%)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Complete Nose Wash Solution: Our Neti-Pot Sinus Rinse Kit contains 300 ml bottle + 30 packs of nasal wash salt which is specially designed for washing the nose.Can be used for many times nose rinses in one purchase. It is a good choice for nasal irrigation or daily nasal care for individuals.
- Large-capacity & Safe: 300ml Neti Pot bottle, 1 pack of 2.7g salt with 300ml of water, enough for one time nasal irrigation.Remove the dust,dirt etc. Bring you fresh breath.
- Comfortable Temperature : Temperature bar in package, it is more comfortable to wash the nasal cavity with water close to body temperature. The doctor recommends 37°C/98.6°F water.
- One Neti pot kit for one adult and one kid.Children should be used under the supervision and guidance of a doctor or adult.And Make sure to select the child nasal wash tip.
- Instructions for use:Prepare the water with salt in bottle,300ml water around 37°C/98.6°F. Put 1 pack of salt and then Fully mixed.Hold the bottle upside down,gently insert the tip into one nostril.Press the valve button to start the flow of the solution.Release the button to stop the flow of the solution.MORE DETAILS on USER’S GUIDE in Package.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From the brand
- Saline Solution
- Sinus Rinse
- Nasal Irrigation
- Sinus Relief
Sinus Relief - Bring you Nasal Relief
- Neti Pot Saline Solution:Round Gentle Tip design provide you gentle flow.Bring you original Sinus Rinse into the nasal.Comfortable nasal irrigation, provide you natural Sinus Relief.
- Nasal Rinse Salt Included:Our Neti pot Nasal Irrigation includes 30 Nasal Rinse Salt, pharmaceutical grade, preservative free, saline packets for sinuses use. 1 pack of 2.7 g salt with 300 ml water.
- Large-capacity & Breathe Easier:300ml Neti Pot bottle,gentel flow with round tip, enough for one time nasal irrigation.Remove the dust,dirt etc. No matter the cold & flu, allergies, viruses, sinusitis, rhinitis, or dry air,Quick Sinus Relief for you.Bring you fresh breath.
- BPA Free & Comfortable Temperature: Our Neti Pot is designed with a unique, clear view to make nasal irrigation safe and easy, BPA Free. Temperature bar in package, stick to the bottle to make sure the water is comfortable to wash the nasal. The doctor recommends 37°C/98.6°F water.
- CE and FDA Registered: All our Neti pot products are manufactured with CE and FDA Registered Drug Facility to ensure safety and efficacy.MORE DETAILS on USER’S GUIDE in Package.
Neti Pot Saline Solution
- 2 Round Gentle Tips,one for Adult,one for kids.
- 30 Nasal Rinse Salt Included:Our Neti pot Nasal Irrigation includes 30 Nasal Rinse Salts
- 300 ml Large-capacity & Breathe Easier:300ml Neti Pot bottle,enough for one time nasal irrigation.
- 1 Temperature Bar, make sure the water is comfortable to wash the nasal.Recommends 98.6°F.
Nasal Rinse Salts
- PH BALANCED Nasal Salts
- Pharmaceutical grade, Preservative free
- Saline packets for Sinuses use.
- 1 pack of 2.7 g salt with 300 ml water.
Neti Pot,Saline Solution
Sinus Rinse,Nasal Irrigation,Sinus Relief
- Neti Pot Saline Solution:Round Gentle Tip design provide you gentle flow.
- Ergonomic Design for Easier Grip.
- CE and FDA Registered: Our Neti pot is manufactured with CE and FDA Registered Drug Facility to ensure safety and efficacy.
- BPA Free: Our Neti Pot is designed with a unique, clear view to make nasal irrigation safe and easy, BPA Free.
- Comfortable nasal irrigation, provide you natural Sinus Relief.
- Remove the dust,dirt etc.
- No matter the cold & flu, allergies, viruses, sinusitis, rhinitis, or dry air,Quick Sinus Relief for you.Bring you fresh breath.
Neti Pot Saline Solution + Nasal Rinse Salt + Temperature Bar + Round Gentle Tips
Neti Pot Saline Solution
Nasal Rinse Salt Included
Round Gentle Tips
Nasal Irrigation - How to Use
- Hold the breathe with mouth open.
- Squeeze the bottle, water into nose.
- Tilt the head slightly to facilitate the flow of water.Water come in one nose,and out from another side.
- The whole Sinus Rinse process remove the dirt,provide you health.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 June 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This item is easy to use, and the comfort of using this is not too bad once you get used to it 😊 Definitely worth the money as I've always had sinuses problems all my life and this is the only thing that has worked (using Otrivine which I will be cutting down how much I use it throughout the day). What I use is Himalayan salt as I have found that it works better than the saline solution that comes with it and it works a treat, (here's the link to the Himalayan salt on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07SMPRD7X?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title).
The set comes in a plastic pack containing the bottle, 2 spouts one for adults and one for children, 30 salt sachets and an adhesive thermometer to stick on the bottle. The instructions are written on the outside of the packet and are not very easy to read. You may find it easier to watch the video on the advert.
You can either use 300ml of sterile water or boiled water that has cooled to the correct temperature. I found the stick on temperature gauge is very difficult to see, in fact I had to use a torch on it just to confirm I was at the right temperature. Once the water is at the right temperature add a sachet of the salt and the neti pot is ready for use. Make sure the water is within the correct temperature range
Open your mouth to shut of the back of your throat, you can hold your breathe but you do not have to. Tip your head sightly forward and to the side insert the spout into the upper nostril and press the button on the base of the pot, this allows a steady stream of the saline wash to enter the nose and drain out of the other side. You can squeeze the sides of the bottle to increase flow rate. Repeat on the other side.
I found it quite uncomfortable to use as my sinuses are very inflamed at the moment, I had the sensation of being upside down in the swimming pool or jumping in without holding my nose. My nose continued to leak saline for a minute or two after use. None of the saline got into my throat.
It is not the most pleasant sensation but with the hay fever season in full swing I am willing to try anything.
It is a good simple product for the price but the temperature gauge need to be improved.