The Sims 4 Parenthood (GP5)| Game Pack | PC/Mac | VideoGame | PC Download Origin Code | English
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- The Sims 4 Parenthood Game Pack adds a few significant features that will change daily life. Your Sim’s offspring will be more ill-behaved than ever, with rebellious teenagers and toddlers who chomp down on their siblings. But don’t worry! The new Parenting Skill gives the adults in the room a way to set these problems upright.
- And it doesn’t stop there! Parenting has long term consequences, which leads us to the new Character Values Traits. If your Sims take the time to teach their children good manners, like setting the table, and trying to not burp, swear, or fart, they can grow up with new Traits that will positively affect their lives forever. Or, if they don’t do these things, well, there are Traits with consequences of another stripe...
- It isn’t all serious life-changing decisions though. Children will bring home new school projects to work on after class with parents and siblings as well. These create permanent, hilarious objects, like erupting volcanoes and backyard rockets. Future medical professionals can practice their stethescoping skills on teddy bears. Plus, new clothing styles and the perfect household items to really make the home look like, well, the home of your story.
Develop your Sim’s parenting skills to help shape their children’s lives into adulthood with The Sims 4 Parenthood. Choose when to discipline or encourage child behaviors, teach life values, and leave a lasting impact on their future. Experience fun family activities and personalize your household with new home décor and family fashion.
- Develop Parenting Skills – Level up your Sim’s parenting skills to satisfy their child’s needs and influence their behaviors. Gain new abilities through experience and choosing when to discipline bad actions, encourage good behavior, or just let kids be kids.
- Shape Your Sim’s Childhood – The decisions you make influence how your Sim parents and leave a lasting impact on their child’s future. Each choice shapes their personality, affects their traits, influences their family relationships, and guides their path into adulthood.
- Enjoy New Family Activities – Gather your Sim’s family to participate in new activities and spend quality time with each other. Sims of all ages can work together to complete a variety of school projects, express their creativity using construction blocks, or volunteer their time for good.
- Personalize Your Household – Customize your Sims’ looks and their home with new family fashion and build items. Give the kids’ bedrooms extra personality, remodel the kitchen to feel homier, and let your Sims express their sporty or artistic sides with new outfits.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After redeeming the Amazon Voucher for download, the product never materialised in my library via the EA (Origin) website. I contacted them via their 24/7 online chat - advertised with a waiting time of between 5-15 minutes. Actually, the waiting time is irrelevant - I waited 30 minutes without being answered. I attempted a further 3 more times and waited and waited and waited some more! Not once did EA (Origin) answer. I decided to opt for emailing them. Miraculously, EA (Origin) representative responded sometime after, asking me to verify my email which I duly did. The representative promised to resolve the issue of the missing download but alas I was left hanging, despite me following up with several more emails. Naturally, I was livid!
I referred the matter back to Amazon whom (I had already ascertained from the customer feedback page) have been experiencing a high level of complaints pertaining to EA (Origin). Amazon reversed my order and refunded my money ..... as I knew they would! Amazon know 'something about customer service'.
NB: I note that a high number of Amazon customers have given negative feedback re: non materialising product and/or inability to download from said site etc. and conversely, other customers attacking them and/or criticising them harshly! Do not be fooled by this because, it is likely that a good number of the positive feedback is from EA (Origin) own staff purporting to be customers, to try and offset the criticism.
DO NOT GO THERE!!!
The code came through within ten minutes of purchasing and then it was about twenty minutes to download from Origin, but the game played lovely first time loading. I spent a few hours trying out all the new stuff, before jumping straight into game. Really enjoyable, silly little lighthearted game and that's what I like about the Sims, is that it's just a bit of colorful fun, which is what you need after a long day at work.