The Sims 4 Dine Out (GP3)| Game Pack | PC/Mac | VideoGame | PC Download Origin Code | English
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Create Unique Restaurants – Build a variety of restaurant venues from a classic diner to an upscale Italian bistro, or customise pre-made restaurants using new objects and décor. Personalise your space by adding an outdoor patio, comfy booth seating, or unique signage. The choice is yours!
- Become an Owner – You are in control of owning and running a restaurant. Hire and outfit staff, set the menu and prices, and chat up diners to improve customer satisfaction. Strive for a five-star rating or build a multi-restaurant empire to rake in the Simoleons!
- Dine Out with Your Sims – Take your Sims out to enjoy a delicious meal with exceptional service. Restaurants are the perfect place to catch up with friends over brunch, spend time with family, or have a romantic date, all without having to do the dishes.
- Experiment with New Food – Sims with adventurous tastes can dig into new experimental cuisine that looks almost too good to eat! Serious foodies can snap food selfies to memorialise these edible masterpieces or learn to cook them at home.
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Release date : 7 Jun. 2016
- Date First Available : 21 Jun. 2016
- ASIN : B01HE2H4X2
- Item model number : 1031428
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,496 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 47 in PC Downloadable Content
- Customer reviews:
Own a restaurant and take your Sims out to eat with The Sims 4 Dine Out. Create and manage a variety of restaurants, hire staff, and set the perfect menu to earn a profit and expand your business. Dine out with Sims to enjoy all-new experimental cuisine and spend quality time with friends and family.
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
Origin account required for game activation and installation
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Happy I didn't have to pay origin price on the game. Only reason its not 5 stars is there isnt as much to do in the game as I had hoped but still very good for the price of £10ish.