The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (EP4)| Expansion Pack | PC/Mac | VideoGame | PC Download Origin Code | English
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Life is Better with Cats & Dogs
Create a variety of cats and dogs, add them to your Sims’ homes to forever change their lives, and care for neighborhood pets as a veterinarian with The Sims™ 4 Cats & Dogs*. The powerful new Create A Pet tool lets you personalize cats and dogs, each with their own unique appearances, distinct behaviors, and for the first time, expressive outfits! These wonderful, lifelong companions will change your Sims’ lives in new and special ways. Treat animal ailments as a veterinarian and run your own clinic in a beautiful coastal world where there’s so much for your Sims and their pets to discover.
- Create Cats and Dogs – Use the powerful Create A Pet tool to express your creativity as you customize your Sims’ perfect cats, dogs, puppies, and kittens. Choose from a variety of breeds, give them distinct personalities, and directly manipulate their features. Easily personalize their coats with unique patterns to create your real-life pets, dream pets, or something more fanciful. For the first time, complete their looks with expressive outfits and accessories
- Bond with Your Pets – Experience the companionship and fun that furry friends bring to your Sims’ lives. Cats and dogs have minds of their own and form special relationships with Sims based on their daily interactions. Your Sims care for, train, and play games with their pets who all exhibit distinct and sometimes bizarre animal behaviors.
- Become a Vet and Run a Clinic – Build a veterinary clinic, hire a dedicated staff, and further your career as the town’s most promising animal doctor. You're in control of daily operations from the services offered to what you charge. Your Sims can diagnose and cure pets with critical surgeries or treat fleas and other afflictions with simple medications.
- Explore Brindleton Bay – Discover the coastal shores of Brindleton Bay, a new world where your Sims and their pets can live and enjoy outdoor activities. Play fetch near the harbor docks, take a walk to the lighthouse, or visit a park to setup an obstacle course and meet other pet-loving locals. Be on the lookout for stray pets that your Sims can take in as their own.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY. SEE WWW.THESIMS.COM/CATS-AND-DOGS-FAQ FOR MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS EXPANSION.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bad points: This is the full price of a game, and I can’t help but feel ripped off! My mistake though, I thought I was buying the game CD.
This needs to be made clear :
>>> THIS IS NOT FOR A GAME CD TO BE SENT OUT TO YOU – ONLY AN ACTIVATION CODE. <<<
You will not receive a gaming disk product through the post, meaning you do not own the game as it has to be played though an on-line client called “Origin” in this case. Origin will need to be downloaded and installed first. You will also need to register an account with EA.
This is a purchase only for a activation and verification code sent through email. You will need to download and install everything from the internet.
As for EA: I’m very disappointed, as it seems some of the game industry companies are going this way with gaming now, and this isn’t a full game product. This game can only be played through another application, in this case “Origin” (which is the same type of application as “Steam”). These applications do not give you ownership over the game you purchase as you HAVE to be on-line, and have to have the Origin application running in the background in order to play the game. Even if it say’s “play off-line” in the game, the game will not run unless you are on-line. This is a real bad move by EA, for the industry, and people like me who prefer to run the game from their hard drive. Due to the game running from the internet there are delays from putting in commands (mouse clicks, navigation, and typing etc), which really spoils the gaming experience in my opinion.
Apart from that, after receiving the email and researching what I needed to do to install Origin first (I advise to do this downloading first, and installing) it all went well, and I was able to access the game, but with issues as described above.
As for Amazon : Great service. Product was delivered fast and without any delay. The range of products available are great with Amazon, and I don’t have a bad word to say in that respect. I just don’t think that Amazon should be supporting this type of sale for gaming. So only a single star from me on this I’m afraid...
Wasn’t as good as I thought it was going to be but I still recommend it if you play the game a lot and want to add some more content