|Product Dimensions||39 x 28 x 27 cm; 997.9 Grams|
|Item model number||90631|
|Pet Life Stage||Baby|
|Number of Items||1|
|Special features||Hygienic, Easy to Use|
|Specific Uses||Suitable for Young pets, Toilet Training, Suitable for Adult pets|
|Item Weight||998 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Simple Solution Absorbent Premium Dog and Puppy Training Pads -Pack of 100
|Price:||£21.84 (£0.22 / count) £19.54 (£0.20 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- MORE ABSORBENT - Simple Solution Dog and Puppy Training Pads are here to make house training your puppy and living with incontinent dogs easier. They are 100% more absorbent than our standard economy pads.
- LEAK PROTECTION - These house training pads are 58.4cm x 61cm , with 6-layer construction that guarantees leak protection. Tiny dogs can make repeat visits, and very large dogs will be able to make one pit stop without worry.
- WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY - Only Simple Solution pads come with InstaShield Technology, which allows these dog pads to contain up to 6 cups of liquid while neutralizing unpleasant odours. Protect your floors and your sense of smell.
- WORKING SMARTER - Our 3-in-1 Attractant works in a systematic way to entice your dog to approach the pad, engage with the pad, and finally (and more importantly to you!) encourage your dog to use the pad--and not your floor.
- KNOW AT A GLANCE - When the pad turns teal, you know it’s time to change the pad. Our wetness indicator does the work and keeps you in the know.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
Warning:Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision
Warning:To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
The Simple Solution Assurance
For more than 30 years, pet parents have trusted the Simple Solution product line to provide solutions to their pet stains, odour and house training problems.
Our training pads are equipped with a 3-in-1 attractant to entice, engage, and finally encourage your puppy or dog to use the pad.
Colour Wetness Indicator
Our training pads are built with a wetness indicator that turns the pad to teal so you will always know when your dog has successfully used the pad.
Unique InstaShield Technology
Equipped with our exclusive InstaShield Technology that holds up to 6 (Extra large pads up to 9 cups) cups of liquid and neutralises unpleasant pet odours.
Durable 6 x Layer Construction
Our pads are engineered with 6 x layers of leak-proof protection, helping to trap more pet urine for repeat use or longer lasting usage.
Simple Solution Premium Dog Pads Serve Multiple Purposes Other Than House Training:
Crate and Kennel Liner
Line the inside of your pet's crate or kennel for added comfort or house training assistance while making cleanup easy for you.
Line the backseat of your vehicle for travel comfort and mess prevention.
Food and Water Bowl Mat Placement
Place under your pet's food and water bowl for mess prevention and added floor protection in your home.
Not Just for Dogs! Cat Litter Tray Mat
Place under your kitty's litter tray for easy cleanup and added floor protection in your home.
Pet Parenting Made Simpler
Say Goodbye to Pet Messes
Simple Solution has new products for the busy pet parent who wants to keep a clean and healthy home environment as effectively as possible. From puppy pads and indoor accident clean up to diapers and wraps for your furry friend. Simple Solution has the right product for any occasion, offering the busiest of pet parents a convenient shortcut to pet mess clean up.
Benefits of Simple Solution Products:
- Leak-proof pads for training your dogs or puppies
- Stain and Odour cleaners that can handle the toughest pet stains
- Absorbent, disposable dog diapers and wraps for on-the-go mess prevention
- Washable dog diapers and wraps for more durable and cost saving pet mess prevention
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 April 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After chewing one up, she was violently ill with both vomiting and diarrhea and took a visit to the vet and a few days to fully clear her stomach and get her right again. Would absolutely not recommend...I would rather clean up any night time accidents than ever risk this product again.
I'd definately recommend these to anyone toilet/house training a pup or for those with dogs that are having incontinence issues.
By riiri-chan on 7 April 2018
I found one of those high-backed litter boxes with two levels. The top has holes where I layer a little bit of wood pellets. The pee goes straight through to below, where I now use a pad. It is amazing how much it soaks up, I change it about every five days (as he also goes elsewhere including outside...but never defecates indoors!). I just fold up and throw away. Literally no litter to scoop up and throw away. I feel bad about the throwing away and the environmental impact, but washing everyday meant using laundry detergent going into our septic tank, using electricity for wash and dryer which also all have their environmental impact.
I used these when I had a new puppy to train him to go on, which he did pretty much straight away and they soak up a lot without leaking through at all, it depends on the size of your dog but if you have a puppy/small dog as I did then they can be used more than once, saving the hassle/expense of changing them after every use.
I also use them under my cats litter tray as one of my cats tends to wee right on the edge of the tray getting it onto the floor underneath so these are a life saver for that too, they soak up the wee and the odour and again don't have to be changed every time.
One more use I have recently used them for is muddy paws in the car which can take away the need to clean the car mats every time you take the dog out and they get muddy
All in all these pads are great and so useful to have around the house