|Package Dimensions||41.4 x 28.5 x 4.5 cm; 910 Grams|
Science Kidz Electronics Kit - Electric Snap Circuits For Kids - 188 Experiments Set - Science Kit For Kids Age 5 -10 - Educational STEM Toys For Kids
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Create real electronic circuits and experiments. Build, learn and play with over 188 different circuit projects to discover
- Premium quality "snap" together parts are simple and safe to use, making it easy for kids to create amazing circuits and experiments, no extra tools are required
- Learn about science and electronics by building exciting, child safe experiments like a Flying UFO, Sounds Effects and Lights Shows. Follow the user guide, the circuits start simple and become more challenging
- Detailed colour user manual with easy to follow illustrated instructions and educational points help keep children engaged and entertained for longer
- 100% safe for children. All electronic components are child safe and fully compliant with all UK and EU toy safety standards
NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Each piece easily "snaps" onto the circuit board to make a solid connection, no mess!
188 REAL WORKING CIRCUITS
All the pieces for your child to build over 188 different electronic circuit projects.
EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
The manual contains full-colour diagrams and educational points for each experiment.
|Science Kidz illuminating world globe||Science Kidz Electronics Kit||Science Kidz Star Projector Night Light|
|MORE FROM SCIENCE KIDZ||✓||✓||✓|
|Age Group||8 years plus||8 years plus||8 years plus|
|Designed in UK||✓||✓||✓|
|Skills Development||Spatial awareness, Geography, Astronomy||Logic, Maths Skills, Engineering, Physics||Logic, Maths Skills, Astronomy|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's great value for money, half the price of identical kits from others. The only part that feels flimsy is the propeller, I have a feeling it might break at any time. Would be great if you could buy spares, but I doubt you can.
It is all click and play safe electrical learning kit with each part labels with the symbols used in electrical diagrams.
Even after a few weeks of Easter holidays I keep finding him reading the book and building his own circuits that he is shows off proudly to the whole family.
I feel that a younger child could use this with help but at 8 my child has gained a new hobby and real interest in electrical science, with the book and pictures on the parts he can now also understand basic electrical diagrams and is fast establishing very useful skills that can be used in many different jobs in the future.
Fun and easy to understand, hands on learning at its best.
The quality of the product is fantastic for the price and im very impressed with the pieces and how they snap together. the parts are not only robust but easy for a child to use & the book that comes with it is well written with clear illustrations and good explanations that i feel provide some good educational value. My boy doesnt have the best motor skills but he is able to easily fit the parts togheter and follow the instrucions without issue.
so impressed with the quality and quantity of the components in the box and i highly recomend it for an alternative educational toy for young children.
The piezo buzzer and the signal IC parts are completely non-functional.
As well as this, some of the instructions in the manual are wrong - whilst testing, I followed a the guide for setting up the 'star wars' sound effects bit. Nothing worked, even though I knew the parts in question weren't faulty (they worked with simpler circuits). I tried moving a couple bits around and got it working fine, but it's clear that whoever wrote the instructions wasn't using the toy.
If all pieces I'd be giving a 5 star review - but 2 of the key pieces being faulty ruins it a bit.
Product looks good and hopefully will give him something different to focus on. Need to ensure supply of batteries available.