Other Sellers on Amazon
Samsung Original USB Type C Charge and Sync Cable – Genuine Samsung USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable for Fast Charging of Mobile Phones and Tablets – 1.5 m - Black
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||USB Type C, USB Type A|
|Compatible devices||Tablet, Smartphone|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast charging compatible: The USB-C cable can be used to fast-charge your mobile phone, tablet and other USB Type C devices
- Durable and reliable: The Samsung USB-A to USB-C cable is made of a durable material and provides a secure connection to your smartphone or tablet
- Longer cable: The charge and sync cable is 1.5 m long, allowing you to use your device whilst it charges
- High speed charge and sync: The USB-C cable is fast charging compatible, and also allows you to transfer data between devices at blazing speeds
- Genuine Samsung product: This is an official Samsung product and comes with a 1 year warranty
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Data Cable USB Type C EP-DG930
Colours: Black. Supported protocols USB type C. Cable length: 1.5 m. Weight: 28.6 g.
- Batteries : 1 Unknown batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 127 x 0.3 x 0.3 cm; 28 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 July 2017
- Manufacturer : Samsung
- ASIN : B0742KBTWM
- Item model number : EP-DG930IBEGWW
- Country of origin : Vietnam
- Best Sellers Rank: 33 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories)
- 3 in USB Cables
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 December 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I've used this new cable twice and it's working great. I wouldn't usually spend £10 on a USB cable, but when you're driving and lose navigation mid-way through...I'd pay anything to make sure it stays reliably connected. And I'd trust that Samsung's cables would work properly with their phones.