|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 9.6 x 2.1 cm; 430 Grams|
|Item model number||T8-2+32|
|Color||2GB RAM+32GB ROM|
|Resolution||4K Ultra HD|
|Processor Speed||2.7 GHz|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Maximum Memory Supported||32 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||128 GB|
|Hard Disk Description||SSD|
|Hard Drive Interface||Solid State|
|Graphics Chipset Brand||Intel|
|Graphics RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Connectivity Type||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11abg|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of Ethernet Ports||1|
|Number of Microphone Ports||1|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||430 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £13.49
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
SNUNMU Mini PC,Intel Atom Z8350,2 GB RAM+32 GB ROM,Windows 10 Pro,4K HD Graphics, 2.4G/5G Dual WiFi/Bluetooth 4.2/USB3.0 Fanless Mini Computer for Light Office
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Included components||HDMI CABLE, Mini pc, Power adapter, User manual, Vesa bracket|
|Personal computer design type||Mini PC|
|RAM memory installed size||2 GB|
|Memory storage capacity||32 GB|
|Specific uses for product||Multimedia, Personal, Business|
|Colour||2GB RAM+32GB ROM|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Intel Atom Processor]---Mini PC preinstalled Windows 10 Pro system, Mini Computer with Quad-Core Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor. It's base operating frequency 1.44 GHz/s rising to a 1.92 GHz in burst mode，provides an incredibly fast user experience and seamless web browsing.
- mini pc
- [Memory & Expansion Option]---The Mini Computer comes with 2GB RAM/32GB ROM , you can expand the memory with a Micro SD card up to 128GB, a USB stick or a USB hard drive.
- [I/O Specification]---2.4G / 5.0G WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 equipped and has 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1000 Mbps LAN, HDMI port, Micro SD slot, Micro USB port and electricity.
- [Fanless passive cooling design]---This Mini PC is no overheating and makes it quiet, Palm size is space saving and makes it easy to take office, hotel, restaurant, department, cafes, school etc.Support self-start after power failure.
- [Small but powerful]---Dimensions 96×96×21 mm, PC Mini support 4K HD for visual home entertainment, perfect for home TV, office work, surfing the internet, watching movies or surfing the web.
- mini pc
From the brand
If you are looking for a mini and light PC instead of your heavy computer desktop.....
Please consider this SNUNMU Mini PC, its size is 96*96*21mm and weight is just 380g, similar to phone, you could take it into your pocket or bag to anywhere you want,it is built-in Intel Atom Processor and pre-installed windows 10 Pro OS, once you taking it, you could use it for home theater, office work,conference,education and business etc.
What Make this Mini PC Special?
- Super Mini and Portable
- Fanless design without noise
- Storage Expansion by SD Card
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Pro OS
- High Efficiency Intel Atom Z8350 Processor
- Stable Wireless Connection by Bluetooth 4.2 and Dual WiFi 2.4G/5G
- 1-year product satisfaction service
- Lifetime Customer Support Service
Features of SNUNMU Mini PC
USB 3.0 :Reading Speed
The SNUNMU Mini PC with newest USB 3.0 interface, which transfer rate is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.It can transfer large capacity files at storage rates defined by storage devices, also can optimize the machine to reduce energy consumption.
HDMI Port + Ethernet port
The SNUNMU Mini PC with HDMI and Ethernet port that allows you to enjoy movies and home office at a large 4K HD screen, professional Ethernet port and dual band WiFi 2.4G/ 5.0G make the network run more smoothly.
Connect it to the display with HDMI input---Connect the power adapter---Connect a keyboard and other tools that can help you to use the mini PC.
What you will Get
-A Gift For Your Care-
Do you still have no idea on selection of gift for your care? SNUNMU Mini pc will be a ideal Christmas Gifts, Father's Day gift, Birthday gift, Valentine's Day Gifts, it is a decent and practical gift that will bring much conveniece for your Dad,Mother,Kids,Friends,classmates and staff, they could use it as a basic pc for office issue, home theater and business.
SNUNMU,found in 2013, is a innovative company commiting to R&D,production and sales of highly-qualified smart product, like mini pc and pc stick,they are widely used for home entertainment, office work and business, our mission is to create a reliable brand for global consumers.
What We Care For You
1. Uninstall any program or app that isn't needed or used. Once done, there was enough space to update Windows.
2. Regularly delete the software distribution folder in windows directory to keep updates size use down. This folder is used for updates for windows.
3.Installing unofficial systems may cause driver incompatibility or instability. We highly recommended to install the official factory system.
Q1: How to set auto power on when power failure?
A1: Boot this mini pc and press "Delete" key — Enter into "BIOS Interface" — Select "Boot" in the interface — Select "Automatic Power On" ——Select "Auto Power on” — Press “F4” key to save and exit.
Q2: When I enter into BIOS interface, any suggestions?
A2: Please turn on the pc firstly. And then press and hold the DEL key until enter the BIOS.Under Boot Options -----Boot option#1-------choose "windows boot Manager", then press F4 to save and exit.
Q3: How can I change the operating system?
A3: Insert the flash drive first, press 'delete' to enter the BIOS, then select startup, select boot, and then press enter to enter the system priority boot menu, set the flash drive for priority boot, and then enter save.
Q4: Can this run games?
A4: this Mini PC Stick just support some small games, not ideal for big game. It is more suitable for dealing with daily office work, browsing the web and watching videos.
|CK10 16GB RAM 512GB ROM||T6 8GB RAM 128GB ROM||T11 8GB RAM 128GB ROM||AK3 4GB RAM 64GB ROM||GK3 8GB RAM 128GB ROM|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-8279u||Intel Atom x5-Z8350||Intel Atom x5-Z8350||Intel Celeron N3350||Intel Celeron J4125|
|GPU||Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645||Intel HD Graphics 400||Intel HD Graphics 400||Intel HD Graphics 500||Intel UHD Graphics 600|
|Operating System||Windows 11 Pro(64-Bit)||Windows 10 Pro(64-Bit)||Windows 10 Pro(64-Bit)||Windows 10 Pro(64-Bit)||Windows 10 Pro(64-Bit)|
|Hard disk size||512GB||128GB||128GB||64GB||128GB|
|Storage Expandable||RAM expandable,1×2.5 inch SATA HDD Slot (SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s)||1×2.5 inch SATA HDD Slot (SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s)||1×2.5 inch SATA HDD Slot (SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s); 1×TF Card Slot (up to 128GB)||1×2.5 inch SATA HDD Slot (SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s)||1×2.5 inch SATA HDD Slot (SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s)|
|Display Output Support||3 Displays(1HDMI & 1 VGA&1 type C)||1 Display( 1*HDMI)||2 Displays(1*HDMI +1*VGA)||3 Displays(2 HDMI & 1 VGA)||3 Displays(2 HDMI & 1 VGA)|
|Ethernet /Wireless Connectivity||1000Mbps LAN , IEEE 802.11ac,Wi-Fi5.0，BT4.2||1000Mbps LAN , IEEE 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi，BT4.2||1000Mbps LAN , IEEE 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi，BT4.2||1000Mbps LAN , IEEE 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi，BT4.2||1000Mbps LAN , IEEE 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi，BT4.2|
|Base/Burst Frequency||2.4-4.1GHz||1.44GHz - 1.92GHz||1.44GHz - 1.92GHz||1.10GHz - 2.40GHz||2.00GHz - 2.70GHz|
What's in the box?
mini pc. mini pc. mini pc
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 April 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This PC was setup at home, i preloaded all the documentation and videos he wanted to display and set them so that they would loop and had them display across 3 different monitors each showing different videos with all monitors connected to the one mini PC.
With that in mind it shows that videos can easily be ran on them, they also have it connected to another monitor for one of the team who is just working on excel and that allows them to do all of their work whilst the other videos are running which i would call some decent power all in.
As a compact device, i couldn't fault it, if you're looking for a gaming rig, this probably won't be it, but as a space saving cost effective device this is top of my list.
By ASH on 1 April 2022
I am now well set up for multi screen sports viewing.
This is an amazing little PC, powerful and quick when browsing.
Ideal size to take with you anywhere, if you are traveling you can simple plug it into a TV in your hotel room and you have instant access to all you need for your work and entertainment.
Gives you everything you would get on you home PC while on the move, I plug a 5tb external drive into mine so I have hundreds of films and tv shows to watch wherever I am. You can add a little wireless keyboard/mouse if you wish but the onscreen keyboard via the remote.
There were some initial issues due to the fact that they came preinstalled with Windows and I could find no way to disable 'Secure Boot' in the UEFI/BIOS setup in order to boot from the LibreELEC installation image (on USB), but with the kind help and pointers from Rebecca and Kin I was finally able to figure out how to use the Linux SHIM (for booting Linux, with 'Secure Boot' enabled, from the LibreELEC installation USB, once modified).
I have been using them for some time now and they work very well with LibreELEC installed (although they can not wake up from suspend (S3) when using a USB based wireless remote, but I am OK with shutting them down and using the front power button to switch them on).
I bought this when my PC broke down. Many have scoffed, especially looking at the specs.
But this is a powerful and serious bit of kit which does a great job.