|Product Dimensions||19.4 x 10.1 x 3.5 cm; 349 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||8 years and up|
|Item model number||SKYJO|
|Language:||English, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish|
|Number of Game Players||2-8 Players|
|Number of pieces||150|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Radio Control Suitability||Indoor, Outdoor|
|Release date||1 Jan. 2015|
SKYJO by Magilano - The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family.
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Number of players||2-8 Players|
About this item
- YOUR GOAL: Try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions!
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. SKYJO is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts (adults).
- FAST GAME START: Easy to learn game rules! Includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Count - Adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Estimate - Get used to chances. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
- PLAYERS: For 2 - 8 players. AGE: From age 8 and up. GAME DURATION: about 30 minutes. LANGUAGES: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian. CONTENTS: 150 game cards, 1 game notepad, 1 manual. Made in Germany.
What's in the box?
Skyjo Action from Magilano is the exciting card game for played SKYJO fans and those who want to become one. As with the classic Skyjo, the game goal is achieving the minimum score as possible. In addition to number cards, SKYJO ACTION also includes action cards and star cards that give players many new action possibilities to achieve this goal.
Action cards bring different interesting action options into the game that reward tactical foresight and promote interactions between players. Possible actions include double playing, watching hidden cards, changing cards etc.
Star cards can be "converted" into any number card located in the same column or row as they are. This means that star cards help with collecting number cards, triplets and quadrups, which once reached, can be placed with all their points.
But even simply collecting star cards in a row or column can be very worthwhile. Because those who can do it at the end of a game round three or even four star cards in a complete column or to collect, gets 10 or even 15 minus points well written for its valuation.
|Age:||8 years and over||8 years and over|
|Number of players||1-8 players||1-8 players|
|Duration||Approx. 30 minutes||Approx. 30-45 minutes|
|Game complexity||Very low||Low to medium|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 January 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The more you play it, the more you realise that it’s a deceptively simple game. There’s not a whole list of rules and each round doesn’t last for too long, but it’s great fun. I like the short nature of each round (you can finish one in 5-10 minutes) and I like that you can chose to keep score, or just play for then fun of it.
I would imagine this would be a great game for children learning addition and subtraction, as there are positive and negative cards. However, this a great game for any age, as it’s much more nuanced than you first think.
I would 100% recommend this for anyone who enjoys a good game, your money wouldn’t be wasted.
Each player lays out 12 cards face down.
You turn over from the pack or swap the upright card for one of yours until one players are all facing up. You can keep or reject a pack card but have to turn one of yours over. A column of the same number cards are removed. The aim is the lowest score with cards from -2 to 12.
Simple but do you wait for that 12 your prior player has to complete your column or play it safe and swap out.
A nice balance of luck and skill
Quick game of around 5mins or score to 100 for 1/2hr of play.
Really good compact game
English instructions added as pics
By Lauragh on 10 January 2020
English instructions added as pics
We play it with ages 11- 84yrs and everyone enjoys it.
12 cards are placed with only 2 face up. The aim of the game is to get rid of your cards by making a match of 3 in a row. Or at least by having the fewer points at the end of the hand. Play continues until all 12 cards have been turned over. Then add up the value of what you have left - there are minus cards which are sought after - to reduce your score!! Great fun as it's a guessing game as to what you will uncover!