|Product Dimensions||22 x 2 x 2 cm; 18 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 months and up|
|Item model number||SHATCHI|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Material Type(s)||Cardboard, Paper|
SHATCHI Camilla Parker Face Mask Royal Family Celebrity Fancy Dress Party Do Girls Hen Stage Night Birthday Street Party, Multi, One Size
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- High Quality Printed Card Mask of Camilla Parker Bowles - Become royalty for the day!
- Ready To Use: they come with eye holes and an elastic strap for easy wearing.
- Approximate Mask Dimensions - H = 29 7cm / W = 21cm
- This face mask is made from 350gsm Smooth Card (Nice and Thick) it is digitally printed in full colour
- 1 Mask Supplied
Warning: This toy does not provide protection.
What's in the box?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Royal Family Face Masks
- Each mask is made from high quality durable card; is average face size (measuring approximately 300mm X 210mm) and comes with eye holes and an elastic strap.
- Fully assembled with a strap ready to use
- Made from 350gsm thick digital card
- Royal family includes 8 masks - Queen, Prince Phillip,Camilla Parker, Prince Charles, Kate Middleton, Prince William, Meghan Markle & Prince Harry
- See your friends shocked faces when you turn up as Queen/Prince/Princess from the Royal Family!
Below are listing for individual/couple/royal family masks
Also British Party Decoration Available.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Diane Hollingsworth on 19 March 2022
By Kim Richards on 1 June 2022