|Product Dimensions||13 x 28.5 x 14.5 cm; 1.12 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||2400 watts|
|Item Weight||1.12 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £5.79
- XCover's Product Protection provides coverage for a large range of products. Product Protection expands and extends the warranty from the manufacturer and covers damages, stains, mechanical/electrical breakdowns, cracks and other types of damage that aren’t covered elsewhere.
- XCover will arrange a technician to repair your product from our mail-in service or in your home or we’ll either replace it or reimburse you with a payment into any bank account worldwide.
- Fully digital claim process backed by 24/7 multilingual call centre, easy online claim filing and instant payment of approved claims. XCover aims to complete 95% of claims and settle payments within 3 days.
- This policy does not cover any loss or damages sustained during transit to your address, any pre-existing damage or general wear and tear, any cosmetic damage or any policy excess.
- Cancel anytime within 45 days of the estimated shipping date for a full refund. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Russell Hobbs Supreme Steam Traditional Iron 23060, 2400 W, Purple/White
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Power / Wattage||2400 watts|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13 x 28.5 x 14.5 centimetres|
About this item
- 2 Metre power cord is ideal when ironing larger items
- Self cleaning makes tidying away easier
- Stainless steel soleplate glides through tough creases with ease
- Continuous steam and burst of steam
- 35g Steam shot
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Russell Hobbs Supreme Steam Traditional Iron 23060
When it comes to ironing it’s important to ensure you have the right tool for the job. With the Supreme Steam Traditional Iron you can get through a sizeable pile in no time. Designed with you in mind, the Supreme Steam Iron makes for faster, easier ironing.
- Stainless steel soleplate.
- 2400 W power.
- 40 g continuous steam.
- 110 g shot of steam.
- 2 m power cord.
- Dry / Steam / Spray and Burst.
- Powerful vertical steam.
- Self-cleaning function.
- Easy fill 300 ml tank.
- Soft touch handle and dial.
Easy iron features you won’t want to live without
The quick 2400 W heat up with a non-stick stainless steel soleplate combined with 40 g/min continuous steam and a 110 g/min steam shot ensures superior heat distribution and a smooth glide to get through even the toughest of fabrics in no time. The soft touch handle and dial alongside an easy fill large 300 ml water tank makes for comfortable ironing when tackling a sizeable pile and the spray function helps you get to grips with those stubborn creases in one go. A self-clean function helps to protect the iron from scale damage – this will prolong the performance and life of your iron.
The Supreme Steam Iron features a powerful vertical steam function which means you can take conventional ironing to the next level and steam hanging garments with ease. The 2 m cord ensures enough flexibility to iron where you feel most comfortable.
Stainless Steel Soleplate
Glides through even the toughest creases with minimum effort.
300 ml water tank
A generous capacity that allows you to do plenty of ironing before you need to top it up.
Ideal for getting creases out of curtains, hanging garments and upholstery.
About the Brand
At Russell Hobbs, products offer more than just quality, style and innovation – they help create moments to be savoured. That first cup of coffee in the morning, the warmth of a freshly ironed shirt, the simple joy of sharing a freshly cooked meal with family – these are the things that truly matter. From kettles and toasters to irons and food preparation, all appliances offer stylish ways to make life easier. Designed with real people in mind, for solutions that help make home life even more enjoyable.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 January 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Raf on 9 January 2019
Now I am back to a stainless steel plate and it is fabulous, I may even do more ironing!
I only have a small amount of ironing some times and seems a waste to get my big iron generator out this does the job fantastically