|Colour||White & Aqua|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 29 x 110 cm; 2.3 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1189|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+++ to G|
|Noise Level||1 dB|
|Item Weight||2.3 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £10.59
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Russell Hobbs RHSM1001-G Steam and Clean Steam Mop White & Aqua - Free 2 year guarantee [Energy Class A]
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Surface recommendation||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Power / Wattage||1189|
|Item weight||5.07 Pounds|
About this item
- SUPER QUICK CLEANING - This steam Mop has a super quick 25 second heat up time and is great for chemical-free cleaning.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO USE - The lightweight design with tilt axis head provides ease of use, making cleaning less of a chore.
- CLEAN FOR LONGER - This steam Mop has up to 25 minute steam time, ideal when you have a large area to clean.
- NO WASTE - The two microfibre pads can be cleaned in the washing machine to be used time and again.
- ONE YEAR GUARANTEE - This product comes with a free one year manufacturer guarantee. A free second year guarantee is available upon registering your product
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Russell Hobbs Floorcare
Russell Hobbs is a leading small domestic appliance brand and are proud to be recognized by nine out of ten consumers. From cookers to kettles to washing machines, Russell Hobbs have a vast amount of products to choose from for which they have won numerous awards including the prestigious Red Dot award for design.
Russell Hobbs Steam and Clean Steam Mop
The RHSM1001-G is the perfect cleaning aid for your home. Leaving your sealed hard floors sparkling clean and your carpets revived and refreshed, whilst removing up to 99.9% of all known household germs and bacteria.
Lightweight and easy to assemble, at just 2.3Kg. Simply fill up the tank using the handy measuring jug provided, plug in the extra-long 5m cable and within just 15 seconds you’re ready to start steaming. With a 380ml water tank you can get up to 25 minutes steam time.
- 15 second heat up time
- 1189-1416 watts of steam power
- 380ml water tank capacity
- 25 minute run time
- 5 metre power cord
- 2 microfibre pads included
Chemical Free Sanitisation
The Russell Hobbs Steam & Clean Steam Mop provides chemical free sanitisation, Removing up to 99.9% of all known household germs and bacteria for a thorough clean of your home.
Extra long 5m cable
With an extra long 5 m cable, you can clean further without the need to change plug sockets as often.
Simple to setup
Simply fill up the tank using the handy measuring jug provided, plug in the extra-long 5 metre cable, and within just 15 seconds you’re ready to start steaming.
The purchase of this Russell Hobbs steam mop includes two machine washable microfibre mop pads, ideal for trapping dirt and moisture.
Russell Hobbs Steam Range
There are more Russell Hobbs steam products available. Simply search for RHSM1001-G (left), RHDSM2001 (middle), and RHMSM3002 (right).
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 January 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mop was purchased only 4 months ago....
1. It doesnt swivel so it just does forward and back movements. Sounds ok but when you need in awkward angles you can't get in there.
2. There is an 'on/off' turn dial. Once on and it's heated it just continually steams....no squeeze/release handle option for steam to start/stop.
3. Has to be at a certain angle to keep steaming. Lie the handle/water tank at too much of an angle it wont steam so cant do all the way under tables, sofa etc
Well, good old Russel Hobbs came to the rescue. I don't know if it was a promotion or what, but we managed to get this steam cleaner really cheap, I think with the postage to France, where we are currently based, it was something like forty quid. It is amazing, works really well, is fingers, feet and paw safe while passing by (I know, because one of the kitties pawed at it and nothing happened, and I accidentally brushed my darling's foot on one occasion and there was no trip to the emergency room), and is easy to work with. One tiny issue that there is is that the handle falls apart a little bit, but with everything else being so good, it's a minor thing, and I bet I can find a way to fix it in place anyway.
I've lived a sheltered life, blame my Maa.
Needless to say, this has revolutionised the mopping. Quick hover of the downstairs, then a wizz round with this, lifes a dream.
It does make noise, like if a kettle and an iron had a love child. My dog doesn't much like it but I find it quite reassuring. Lets me know it's working, you know?
Great peice of kit, glad I got it. Would 100% get it again.
Hope you liked this lil review, have a lovely day.
It's easy to assemble,no screws or bolts,it just clicks together.
Very generous length of cable,no need to keep unplugging and moving to another socket.
Very simple to operate,it heats up within a minute, if it is standing vertical,it switches off,at an angle it is on.
There an adequate supply of steam it cleans floors and rugs with no problems,the steam lasts about 15 minutes then it will need refilling.
It has a free 2 year warranty
Now some niggles: The handle is comfortable ,but the shaft feels a bit flimsy when cleaning carpets and rugs,which have a bit of resistance,but to be fair ,most steam mops are like this.
There are only two pads. These things must be worth about 20 p to Russell Hobbs, 3 pads would be better.
There is no indicator to show how much water is in the tank.