|Product Dimensions||17.27 x 43.21 x 32.51 cm; 1.47 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer recommended age||3 years and up|
|Item model number||GWD87|
|Original Release Date||2021|
|Language:||English, Multilingual, Dutch|
|Number of pieces||2|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||20 April 2021|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Star Wars Grogu, The Child, 12-in Plush Motion RC Toy from The Mandalorian, Collectible Stuffed Remote Control Character All Ages, 3 Years+ GWD87
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Toy figure type||Miniature Figure|
|Cartoon character||Star Wars|
About this item
- REMOTE CONTROL MOVEMENT. Use the remote control wristband to begin the fun – Baby Yoda, also known as The Child, will move, follow and make sounds with 4 different modes of play
- 4 MOVEMENT MODES. The 12" soft toy will follow, play hide and seek, wander around or make sounds and move his head. Activate his hand for 'Force Action' to harness the power of the Force
- AUTHENTIC DETAILS. The cute Baby Yoda RC doll has green skin, big ears and adorable eyes. He wears soft fabric robes just like in the show The Mandalorian. Colours and decorations may vary
- HOURS OF REMOTE CONTROL FUN. Use the modes on the wristband to get Grogu to follow you, or move the plush toy around the room using the joystick for imaginative play and Star Wars-fuelled fun
- THE PERFECT COLLECTIBLE GIFT for kids 3+ and Star Wars fans of any age. Fans of The Mandalorian will love the authentic details and fun sounds that bring the Grogu moving plush toy to life
For external use only
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Fans will want to fully embrace the cuteness of the adorable, 50-year-young, 12-inch RC plush Grogu toy that includes motion and sound features. He may look like a 'Baby Yoda,' but this lovable creature is referred to by those who know and hunt him as The Child. Put on the remote control wristband to begin Mandalorian-inspired adventures with four modes of play! Push a button, and The Child will follow fans around, play hide and seek or just adorably wander.
The remote also prompts sounds and head movements! Inspired by the Lucasfilm live-action series, The Mandalorian streaming on Disney+, this sweet Star Wars Grogu plush toy makes a fantastic addition to any fan's Star Wars collection. Colors and decorations may vary. Star Wars fans will love taking on the role of the Mandalorian bounty hunter and exploring the galaxy (or their living rooms) with Grogu as a sidekick.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On arrival, all good; product well packaged and working as expected.
The kids loved it immediately, and took it in turns to go through functions, and Grogu seemed a big hit. It's simple to operate, and even young children will quickly become proficient in use.
My main issue is the loud and very distracting mechanical noises, that detract from the built-in authentic sounds Grogu emits.
Whilst I fully accept, at this price point (I bought on sale for approx £40), you're unlikely to get the best quality (and quietest) servos and motors, but it does detract somewhat from the enjoyment of the product.
Further, the construction of this toy feels very basic, with little thought into the aesthetics of the design - you only have to look at the shake and design of the wheelbase to see this.
I certainly wouldn't recommend this product at full SRP, and would, instead, suggest potential buyers consider the likes of the Sphero Star Wars droids. These app-enabled droids are far more fun, and of better quality!
I got this on sale at just over £30 and like whole family, in love with it. It’s not five/five for the noise when walking and it’s inability to turn around when bumping into things. But the later adds to charm rather than annoying. Stick easy enough to use to direct.