|Product Dimensions||17.02 x 8.99 x 15.6 cm; 22.68 Grams|
|Item model number||RAC610|
|Manufacturer part number||RAC610|
|Item Weight||22.7 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.89
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Ring RAC610 In-Car Air Compressor for Cars and Commercial Vehicles 12 V / 85 W / 100 psi / 7 bar
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Cover Included||Valve adaptor kit|
|Item Weight||0.05 Pounds|
About this item
- Approximately 3 m cable length
- Wattage - 85W, Max Pressure (PSI) -100, Max Amperage (A) - 10)
From the manufacturer
Ring RAC610 Tyre Inflator
Perfect for: straightforward tyre maintenance
A classic, simple inflator. For straightforward inflation, the RAC610 is a great choice.
Save money and stay safe
Properly inflated tyres will improve fuel efficiency and reduce wear and tear, saving you money at the pumps and in car maintenance. Well maintained tyres also improve your vehicle’s handling – making it easier and safer to drive.
- Inflates car tyre in under 4.5 mins
- Analogue gauge
- Max 80 PSI
- PSI, kg/cm2 and BAR
- 48cm air line
- 2.9m power cable
- Powered through in-car 12V/cigarette lighter
Key Features and Benefits
Fast Inflation Time
Inflates a car tyre from flat to 35PSI in under 4.5 minutes. It is powered from your in-car 12V socket, with a long 2.9m cable to reach the tyres all around the vehicle.
Simple to use
Just one button to start and stop. This is refreshingly straightforward, simple and hassle-free.
Everything you need
Analogue gauge that shows the pressure in PSI, kg/cm2 and BAR. Comes with a three piece adaptor set, so you only need one inflator for vehicle tyres, bike tyres and small inflatables like paddling pools and balls.
If you want a traditional gauge with the power of electric inflation, this is the choice for you.
|Inflation time in under||4.5 mins||4.5 mins||3.0 mins||3.0 mins||2.0 mins||90 seconds|
|Display||Analogue||Digital||Large Preset Digital||Preset Digital||Analogue||Analogue|
|Light||None||✓||Built-in white light & red SOS light||Built-in white light||None||None|
|Inflates Air Beds & Other Inflatables||No||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Powered By||12v DC (in car) socket||12v DC (in car) socket||12v DC (in car) socket||12v DC (in car) socket||Mains 230v plug||Direct to car battery/12V leisure battery|
|Power Cable Length||2.9m||2.9m||3.5m||3.0m||1.8m||2.4m|
|Air Line Length||48cm||47cm||70cm||53cm||75cm||7m (extended)|
|Suitable for||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car, motorcycle, wheel chair and scooter tyres||Car, motorcycle, wheel chair, scooter, transit van and motor home tyres|
What's in the box?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, despite being relatively easy to connect to the tyre valve the big problem is INACCURATE PSI measurements.
I over-inflated my tyres on my Hyundai Getz very easily and after checking with a local ASDA air inflation pump, found this unit to be measuring more than 6 psi over. I READ THE GAUGE ON THE UNIT, completely wrong!
Not good, I'm putting in 36 psi when it should only be 30!
HOW IS IT THIS UNTI CANNOT BE CALIBRATED AT THE FACTORY!?
This is a potentially dangerous situation and as we're not generally all checking our tyres daily I could not tell for some weeks that the ride was hard and not 'right'.
I now have a newer Kia Venga, I have the unit still, but want to know how I can get it's analogue scale corrected to compensate CORRECTLY for an accurate tyre pressure reading!?
Surely it should be sold CORRECTLY CALIBRATED!?
By Tony T. on 1 April 2018
Only used a couple of times and stopped working.
Press yellow button and nothing happens - doesn't turn on.
Only had for 6 months but unable to get replacement (what happened to a 12 month guarantee?)