|Product Name||Rehydration electrolyte powder packets with added vitamins and minerals|
|Allergen Information||Contains: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free|
|Solid Net Weight||120 Grams|
|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool dark place, once mixed consume immediately|
|Use By Recommendation||For best before date see reverse of pack and once mixed consume immediately.|
|Serving Recommendation||For best results mix pack with 500ml of cold water|
|Manufacturer contact||Revival Drinks Limited|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Country of origin of primary ingredient(s)||United Kingdom|
|LocationProducedIn of primary ingredient(s)||United Kingdom|
|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Material composition||Electrolytes Powder|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Revival Rapid Rehydration Electrolytes Powder - High Strength Vitamin C, B1, B3, B5, B12 Supplement Sachet Drink, Effervescent Electrolyte Hydration Tablets - 12 Pack Assorted Flavours
|Price:||£14.39 (£53.30 / kg) £13.59 (£50.33 / kg)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Special ingredients||Contains Antioxidant|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Package information||Stick Pack|
|Item weight||120 Grams|
About this item
- Work, Play, Party, Health - Simply mix this electrolyte replacement with 500ml of water to experience renewed energy, focus, and performance throughout the entire day - the best on the go electrolyte replacement. Our Assorted packs include all 5 Revival flavours (Orange, Cherry, Tropical Berry, Summer Fruits, Lemon Lime)
- High Strength Vitamin Supplement - Support Immune function, each stick contains 500mg vitamin C, 5x more than most high strength vit c supplements, our exceptional blend is the perfect balance of hydration salts & vitamins C, B1, B3, B5, B12
- Based on a World Health Organisation Formula - Formulated to W.H.O standards for oral rehydration solutions (ORS) for hydration & recovery. Our sports electrolyte powder drink can allow you to train harder, go faster & longer while simultaneously recovering quicker
- Multi - Functional Electrolyte Drink - Our premium single use stick pack recovery drink fits easily in your bag or pocket. The perfect electrolyte drink after a for a big day or after a big night, to help you wake up fresh and energised. Perfect for travel, can aid “jet leg”. The perfect alternative to electrolyte tablets & hydration tablets, with greater convenience and effectiveness
- If Its Not For You…Then Its On Us - Simply reach out to us and we will take care of the rest. Hit the yellow button, and add Revival to your basket to experience our range of premium electrolyte packets for yourself! (packaging may vary)
Do not exceed 4 sachets of our electrolyte powder in any 24 hour period
Sodium, Potassium, Dextrose, Tri Sodium Citrate, Vit C,B1,B3,B5, B12 & Folic Acid (Dextrose anhydrous, Citric acid anhydrous, Beta Carotene, Ascorbic acid, Sodium chloride, Tri sodium citrate, Flavour, Potassium chloride, Calcium D pantothenate, Sucralose, Nicotinamide, Silicon dioxide, Folic acid, Thiamine mononitrate)
Mix one electrolyte powder sachet with 500ml of water and drink
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
" Gets to work instantly & tastes great, the ultimate dehydration relief! "
Revival was developed alongside leading medical professionals and scientists to create the perfect multifunctional rehydration drink. Our products are enjoyed around the world by athletes, travellers and those with an active lifestyle. Our break through formula is served in easy open single use stick packs and is available in 6 premium flavours.
How does Revival work?
Revival contains precise amounts of key electrolytes that allow more water to be absorbed by the body into the blood stream and at a much faster rate
What does multi-functional hydration & vitamin drink mean?
It means that we service customers from many sectors of the market, we are loved by athletes, travellers, party people, those with an active lifestyle, people looking for a natural energy / vitamin supplement and many, many more
Can Revival be used to boost immunity?
Each stick of Revival has a high content of vitamin C and complex B vitamins as well as our premium blend of electrolytes. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune systems
Can I use Revival to help recover from a busy day / big night?
Many of our customers use Revival for exactly this purpose. If you are planning to use Revival for such recovery, we recommend taking one stick before you go to bed, for best results
Does Revival work?
We have thousands of customers in over 44 countries, your satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do - add Revival to your cart today to experience premium hydration for yourself!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My doctor has advised not to use again.
I will throw out the remaining 5 packets. Most disappointed.
Adding another review.
I initially took these to help with hangovers (which they miraculously did , purely by hydrating they body).
However, for the past year, I take one daily just for a boost of hydration.
The vitamin c content in these is better than that in a beroca tablet.
When I’m feeling lethargic, usually due to a combination of over working and lack of sleep, one satchet sorts me out!
I usually sip this away whilst I’m working out.
Since my last review, I’ve also tried the blue one which is also very good. Orange still remains my favourite.
I’ve been buying these for a couple of years now from their website but my first time from amazon.
I like this flavour the best. It really does work to help with hangovers. I’ve also had this when when I’m super tired and need a boost of hydration. I take one before I go to bed and one the morning after.
Whilst out, I’ve had one in between drinks too.
Only down side for me is that the sachets are a bit difficult to open- maybe just me!
Overall - love these
It is certainly not a cure for a hangover but I don’t think anything can get rid of putting toxic alcohol in your body. I do feel very tired and weak and a bit dizzy but I do get very bad hangovers.
I think one thing that it reassured me in is that my body is getting the right hydration after a heavy night also there is no headache present so it helped with that.
By Gary B on 19 August 2020
We all know that hangover is mainly due to poor hydration, so after reading the reviews, I decide to buy these products and give it a try. They help A LOT and they taste good too! Definitely recommended!!!