|Package dimensions||6 x 5.9 x 5.8 centimetres|
|Package Weight||0.09 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6.5 x 6.5 x 5.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.08 Kilograms|
|Item model number||1771009|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 6.5 x 5.5 cm; 75 Grams|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
RevitaLAB Hyaluron Anti-Ageing Day and Night Cream, Enriched with Vitamins A, B3, B5, E, C, Jojoba Oil and UV Filters, for Ages 40 – 55, 50 ml
|Price:||£3.91 (£7.82 / 100 ml) £3.50 (£7.00 / 100 ml)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Special ingredients||Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter|
|Item volume||50 Millilitres|
|Product benefits||Anti-Aging, Hydrating, Moisturizing, RIch in Vitamins and Oils, UV filters|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Specific uses for product||Aging|
About this item
- HYALURON ANTI-AGING CREAM – for DRY, DAMAGED and DULL SKIN. This anti-aging face cream for women and men contains hyaluronic acid, folic acid, and algae that deeply moisturize, rejuvenate, and renew the skin, enhancing its elasticity and firmness for a youthful appearance and a healthy glow.
- HYALURON, SHEA BUTTER, JOJOBA OILnatural ingredients for a great facial MOISTURIZER. The exotic jojoba oil and hyaluronic acid combination makes for an intense moisturizing and repairing skin care treatment that enhances elasticity and firmness, correcting signs of aging. Shea butter is rich in OMEGA 6 and 9 fatty acids which help accelerate healing, supplement the skin with vital nutrients to promote regeneration, and upkeep its health.
- ANTIOXIDANT DETOX – Vitamins A (retinol), B3, B5, C, and E, and UV filters establish a strong shield against environmental aggressors, keeping your skin CLEAN and PROTECTED, from pollution, free radicals, and harsh conditions, all the while acting from within to repair the damage caused by the environmental aggressors for smooth, supple and fresh skin. Vitamin C counteracts signs of aging by stimulating collagen production. As a celebrated brightening ingredient, it illuminates the skin making it glow with vital energy.
- INNOVATIVE APPLICATION METHOD – the antibacterial membrane preserves the product, preventing contamination, and keeps it fresh for longer. + allowing economic and precise application.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
OUR PROMISE TO YOU - 100% Guarantee! If you're not completely happy with your purchase, don't hesitate to drop us a line - we'll make sure you get a FULL, NO-HASSLE REFUND, no questions asked refund on the the RevitLAB Hyaluron Anti-Aging Moisturizer!
From the manufacturer
|RevitaLAB Hyaluron Enriched with Matrixyl for Ages 30 – 45, 50 ml||RevitaLAB Hyaluron Enriched with Vitamin C for Ages 40 – 55, 50 ml||RevitaLAB Hyaluron Enriched with Retinol for Ages 50 - 65, 50 ml||RevitaLAB Hyaluron Enriched with Vitamin E for Ages 60 – 75, 50 ml|
|Matrixyl & Avocado oil||✓|
|Vitamin C & Jojoba oil||✓|
|Grapeseed oil & Caviar||✓|
|Vitamin E & Licorice extract||✓|
|Vitamins A, B5, E||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 November 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fantastic price, amazing product and it works. Try it and if you don’t like it I’ll have it 😊
I don’t particularly like the inner lid and the way it dispenses the cream. Is it done in this way so you cannot see how much is inside the tub? I doubt the tub is full.
I only use this cream at night. It’s not a moisturiser in my opinion. There is nothing creamy about it. It’s a light cream that after being used for over 2 weeks has done nothing at all for my skin except make my face hot for several hours after using it because there is retinol in it. In fact after several hours my skin feels tight.
I have had a better effect from other cheap night creams such as Nivea.
Would I buy it again? No. It does nothing.
The tub is made from lightweight plastic rather than glass so their is no risk of it smashing if you drop it and it has an anti-bacterial barrier, which I really like.
The cream itself is a good consistency and soaks into the skin without feeling greasy or being to 'shiny', it is also odourless so there is no overpowering chemical smell like you get with some creams.
Currently I only use it in the mornings and my skin definitely feels softer.
Overall I really like this product and definitely recommend it