|Country of origin||China|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.79
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Remington Shine Therapy Advanced Ceramic Hair Straighteners with Morrocan Argan Oil for Improved Shine - S8500, Black/ Silver
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Size||Slim Hair Straightener|
|Model name||Remington Shine Therapy Ceramic Hair Straighteners|
|Item weight||13.76 Ounces|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Max temperature setting||221.1 Degrees Celsius|
|Heater surface material||Titanium,Ceramic|
About this item
- Advanced Ceramic coated plates infused with Moroccan Argan Oil with Vitamin E
- Digital temperature display with 9 settings 150 - 230 degrees
- Fast heat up in 15 seconds. Auto shut off after 60 minutes
- Floating plates for even pressure on the hair
- MAY CONTAIN NUTS
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Treat your hair to some therapy with the Remington Therapy Collection, a range of straighteners from Remington to help you create styles whilst caring for your hair. If you want more intense shine, to tackle frizz or to have healthier looking hair in an instant then look no further. This clever range of tools incorporate the next generation of Advanced Ceramic plates, infused with special Micro Conditioners, so not only will your hair be styled to perfection, it will be shiny and healthy looking too.
When it comes to hair must-haves, shine always comes top. To get an irresistible combination of sleek and glossy hair, choose the Shine Therapy straightener which has been proven to give hair 86 Percent more show-stopping shine in a consumer blind test of 60 respondents versus their own high street straightener, excluding heavily bleached hair. The Advanced Ceramic coated plates on these super smart straighteners are infused with Moroccan Argan Oil, a natural ingredient renowned for its shine enhancing properties, as well as Vitamin E, conditioners and moisturisers. When heated, these wonder Micro Conditioners evenly emit through the plates and on to your hair. Your tresses will be left looking intensely glossy and in 88 Percent better condition, softer and straighter.
With its nine different temperate settings you can tailor the heat to suit your hair type. For hair that’s more sensitised/damaged use lower temperatures, or for thicker hair that needs a boost, dial the temperature up for smooth results that last from morning to night. The floating plates ensure even pressure on the hair for professional results and its fast 15-second heat up time is great for getting ready in a hurry.
- Remington Shine Therapy Enhanced Ceramic Hair Straighteners
- Heat resistant pouch
- Instruction booklet
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 February 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ophellia on 6 February 2019
Then I recently went on holiday with my girlfriend, I left my straighteners behind and she brought hers, which happened to be Remingtons. I was amazed by how well they straightened my hair and had a look at the price and couldn't believe how much cheaper they were than GHDs.
When I got home I had a look on Amazon and hers were the newer model than these, so slightly more expensive. Since the reviews for this model were just as good despite being even cheaper I decided to buy these and am massively pleased.
They straighten my hair fantastically well and it stands the test of time too. I can straighten after a shower just before bed, and it'll still be as straight in the morning.
They heat up really quickly and the choice of temperatures means you can adapt it to the thickness/type of hair that you have. I have long, thick, hair past my shoulders and the width of the heat pads is adequate for my hair length and type.
Of course the price is also a bonus, with these being a fraction of the cost of more expensive brands and models and in my experience as noted above not just performing adequately, but actually even better than my previous pair which was around £60 more expensive!
By Dee on 17 January 2019