|Product Dimensions||21.82 x 16.81 x 9.12 cm; 229.63 Grams|
|Item model number||RZ04-02950100-R381|
|Series||Kraken X Lite|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||229 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Razer Kraken X Lite Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Bendable Cardioid Microphone - for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S, Mobile - Black
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined. Microphone Sensitivity (@1kHz) : -45± 3dB
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 40 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound when used for PC gaming only (download code slip inside the box)
- Designed for All-Day Comfort: The lightest Kraken headset ever at 230 grams, around 40% lighter than the competition
- Bendable Noise Cancelling Microphone: A cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Consider a similar item
From the manufacturer
Razer Kraken X Lite Ultralight Gaming Headset
What if we told you it’s possible to experience complete gaming immersion without feeling like you’ve got a headset on? Enter the Razer Kraken X. Ultra-light and ultra-immersive with 7.1 surround sound. Sit tight and play for hours—your gaming marathons are about to be a breeze.
CLEAR & ACCURATE POSITIONAL AUDIO
Equipped with 7.1 surround sound software so you can experience accurate positional audio when gaming—you’ll be able to pick up the direction of where the action is coming from so you’re ready to pounce into a gunfight. Featuring custom-tuned 40mm drivers, the Razer Kraken X produces clear and balanced sound from thundering explosions in all-out wars to subtle footsteps in stealthy covert operations.
CRYSTAL CLEAR COMMUNICATION
The flexible and bendable microphone utilizes a cardioid pattern that records sound from an area that focuses on your mouth. This helps to capture your voice with clarity while suppressing background noise from the back and sides
Plush Memory Foam Cushions
Ideal comfort and sound isolation throughout gaming marathons.
Soft Headband Padding
Relieves pressure on your head to prevent strain.
Creates a firm grip on your head to provide a comfortable and measured fit.
Compare with similar items
What's in the box?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Usage: Headset with y splitter plugged into the front panel audio connectors on my pc which in turn is plugged directly into my soundblaster z audio card. So basically its plugged directly into my audio card.
First off, 4 stars because I hit some limitations with the 7.1 software when combined with my audio card. The software wont work and the earphones wont work if I set my audio card above 48khz. Also my audio card sees the 7.1 device as a 5.1 device. I'm stuck at 5.1. I cant run them in 7.1. However they do work and well at 5.1. Im able to run the 5.1 channel test and it all works as it should.
All that out the road, the drivers and mic on these are bloody amazing. It's like theyve took the best drivers and mic they had and stuck them on a cheap headset. Take it from an audiophile. For music they are decent. But when you take them in to a game, that's when they come alive. I tried d2 and skyrim. Not only did it sound amazing, not only did the surround work but I could hear all these samples and voices and noises and effects that I just couldnt hear through my speakers. So this £35 headset is doing a better job at gaming than my £500 speaker set!
Mic wise I did a little test. I set furmark and prime 95 running to ramp up my fans as much as possible. I then used my audio equipment to record a quick test sample of me talking into the mic. I then played this back through my media player. I could hear my voice clear and sharp. It was good. But the best part was I couldnt hear the fans. It cut the noise of the fans out. So that means if you're playing a heavy game online, the people your playing with wont hear the noise of your fans.
I cant believe this headset was only £35. It's not the best set I've ever played with but they are amazing value for the money.
Everything is a little less than great, comfort was for a few hours before I needed a little break. There is no volume adjust on the wire, it has to be done on the PC which for me is a nuisance when you want to make a quick adjustment but are playing a game you don't want to come out of to fiddle settings. Noise cancellation is okay but it isn't the best. For a casual user like me, these are great because I don't put them under any pressure and once again, they are very very affordable.
Would go for a USB option in future. Shame, as everything else about the Headset is excellent.