Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £2.09
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Gaming Mouse (2018 Model)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Ergonomic Design|
|Movement detection technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Gaming Mouse (2018 model)
There is a newer model of this item:
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favour. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
The Essential Gaming Mouse
Kickstart a proper gaming rig with the Razer Deathadder Essential. The 6,400 DPI optical sensor enables fast and precise swipes for great control, while an ergonomic form allows for extended hours of gaming. The mouse also features 5 Hyperesponse buttons with up to 10 million clicks durability.
- True 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor — Control with fast and precise swipes
- Ergonomic Form Factor — Designed for extended hours of gaming
- High Durability — 5 Hyperesponse buttons with a durability of up to 10 million clicks
True 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor
Always stay in control. The Razer Deathadder Essential features a true 6,400 DPI optical sensor with a proven history of performance for fast and precise swipes. This gives you smooth and seamless control in the face of a chaotic battle.
Maintain high performance during gaming marathons. The ergonomic form provides a comfortable fit for your hands, so you'll never falter in the heat of battle during long hours of gameplay.
The Razer Deathadder Essential is designed with high durability to maintain exceptional performance quality through intense gaming sessions. Its 5 Hyperesponse buttons have been laboratory tested for up to 10 million clicks to ensure that this is the last mouse standing in battle.
What's in the box?
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.73 x 7.26 x 4.29 cm; 121.05 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 Aug. 2018
- Manufacturer : Razer Inc.
- ASIN : B07F7T8J9P
- Item model number : RZ01-02540100-R3U1
- Country of origin : China
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 February 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything is the same except the side grips are not rubber like advertised, they are instead the same plastic coating as the mouse which isn't as near as comfortable or easy to grip as the rubber ones. Very disappointing.
My issue with it is that it's a bit clunky, the button presses aren't great (as per the original model) and the scroll wheel started squeaking after one week of use.
You can get a better quality mouse for the price but maybe not as comfortable to hold as this one. However, if I had to choose I would choose quality over comfort.
"Thank you so much for the update and for trying the suggested steps. We appreciate it a lot and we are also sorry to know that the issue remains. With this, we will deem the device defective.
However, after consulting with the Warranty team, I'm afraid that your product was purchased from an Amazon seller (Hibcom) that is not yet authorized by Razer, which makes us unable to proceed with any type of replacement."
If you’re looking for a mouse to get you gaming but don’t want to spend too much, this is the mouse to get it done. The only draw back is the requirement (and I mean requirement) of using the Razer Synapse software. If you’re like me, you’re probably thinking “Ha! I’ll just uninstall it!” Well… even after being uninstalled, after you next boot the computer the mouse automatically installs the software again!
It does the job, it’s cheap and it’s stylish. The software isn’t bad either, but I don’t think it should be forced upon us.
That said, this mouse is ok for a cheap component and holds up well to competition at the price point.
I've had mice worth hundreds of ££, and cheaper mice for lesser used PCs. Annoyingly I'd probably buy another one as this performs better than most cheap mice
It has no selectable dpi on the mouse itself, so you'll have to install the bloatware that it ships with to change it. I havent and it works ok at its default dpi
Havent had any issues with tracking or every day usage (for my work machine)
Firstly, the mouse itself. The design of the mouse is wonderful, and it fits the shape of my hand perfectly, resulting in the ability to use it for hours on end without any discomfort whatsoever. Additionally, the two buttons on the side of the mouse are perfect for gaming, and I've been using it as either an easily accessible Push To Talk button, or some keybinds for some more complicated games, eg Tarkov or building in fortnite.
Having said that, after about 6 months of use the scroll wheel has started acting up, and will scroll up when I'm trying to scroll down occasionally, and vice versa. This is the only thing stopping me from giving the mouse 5/5, as while a minor thing, it becomes quite annoying when gaming, which I assume most people will be using this mouse for.
Overall, I give it a 4.5/5.