|Product Dimensions||7.87 x 4.13 x 9.65 cm; 143.98 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||10 - 10 months|
|Item model number||PA1489|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Material Care Instructions||Hand wash air dry|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 Jan. 1900|
PADDINGTN WITH BOOTS
|Age range (description)||10 months and above|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Unit count||1.0 count|
|Item weight||5.08 Ounces|
About this item
- – Paddington Bear is one of the most loved characters and adored by all generations from baby through to great grandparent. This adorable, fun-loving bear is kind-hearted and full of adventures just like your baby or little bear!
- A NOSTALIGIC TREASURE FOR ALL AGES - Our Classic Paddington with Boots plush soft toy, makes the perfect cuddly best friend for playtime adventures for little ones, or as a beautiful gift for any collector of Paddington Bear.
- PLEASE LOOK AFTER THIS BEAR - wearing his famous blue duffle coat with real toggles, a battered red hat and real shiny red wellington boots, this plush Paddington Bear soft toy also has a gold embroidered 'P.B' on his coat and a suedette 'Please look after this bear. Thank you' tag around his neck.
- A BEAR FOR LIFE - Little ones often form bonds with a special teddy bears or soft toys, and surrounding your little one with lovable teddy bears such as Paddington, to cuddle and share playtime with, helps your baby or child to feel safe and secure.
- A COLLECTIBLE CLASSIC GIFT - Teddy Bears and soft toys make a beautiful gifts and a Classic Paddington Bear soft toy makes a thoughtful and loving present for both children and adults of any age, but it’s especially ideal for little ones who will grow up with this fun-loving, adventurous storybook character.
Suitable for 10 months Plus
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Today, Rainbow Designs, The Home of Classic Characters, is one of the country's leading character soft toy and nursery companies. It is the trusted name behind an abundance of high-profile and prestigious brand collections including Peter Rabbit, Paddington Bear, Disney Classic Winnie-the-Pooh, Disney Baby, My First Thomas & Friends, Peppa Pig for Baby, Guess How Much I Love You, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Miffy, The Snowman and Snowdog, Elmer and Roald Dahl.
Paddington Classic Range
This endearing high quality Paddington Bear gift range has been inspired by the original books by Michael Bond and the wonderful Peggy Fortnum illustrations. Created from premium fabrics with exceptional attention to detail that includes tartan lining on his famous blue duffel coat, smart welly boots, his well-travelled bush hat and his special ‘Please look after this bear. Thank you’ tag. A Paddington Bear from the Classic Collection makes the perfect gift for any Paddington fan.
- Paddington really is everyone’s favourite bear!
- This collection offers a Paddington for everyone, from seasoned collectors to the youngest of fans
- Inspired by the original books by Michael Bond and the wonderful Peggy Fortnum illustrations
- Each Paddington comes complete with his famous accessories
- Created from premium fabrics with exceptional detail
Other Paddington Classic Products
The Classic Cuddly Paddington is the perfect combination of a soft toy and collectable character in one - and he’d love you to give him a home! This 21cm sitting Paddington Bear sports the famous Paddington Bear accessories including a super soft lined duffle coat with real toggles, a suedette ‘Please look after this bear. Thank you’ tag around his neck and his battered red felt bush hat.
This well-travelled bear from deepest, darkest Peru would love you to look after him! The Large Classic Paddington with Boots and Suitcase is the ultimate gift for a Paddington enthusiast or collector and offers exceptional attention to detail and a supreme high quality finish. Paddington wears his renowned duffle coat with real toggles, his battered red felt bush hat, ‘real’ shiny red wellington boots and carries a suitcase monogrammed with his initials.
The Classic Paddington in a Union Jack Bag is a timeless gift for collectors, tourists and Paddington Bear fans both young and old. This Paddington Bear soft toy sports his famous accessories including his battered red felt bush hat and soft duffle coat. Presented in this beautifully illustrated gift bag, Paddington Bear is a British institution!
Raise a toast - and a marmalade sandwich - to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Michael Bond’s first storybook starring everyone’s favourite bear. The Large Cuddly Paddington with Scarf has been inspired by the beautiful Peggy Fortnum illustrations. This stunning, premium quality, nostalgic Paddington Bear been created specially to commemorate the momentous occasion with a beautiful tartan scarf embroidered with the 60th anniversary artwork.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Cas on 10 September 2020
One day I thought it would be a good idea to let the puppy play with her bear. The pug became quite attached to it; shaking the teddy round in her month like a rag doll in excitement as canines tend to. After a while this Paddington Bear (now affectionately referred to as 'Paddy') became Elma's (the pug).
As a result, this was purchased to replace the one I gave to her dog which I guess I felt somewhat bad about! I gifted it to her for her birthday in the original packaging so I have not actually seen the product to be able to provide an adequate review...but the girl seemed happy!
I bought it for my 18month old who likes Paddington.
I loved the wellies on him. You can take them off if you want to but they come secured with a little plastic bit for you to cut but I haven’t done that yet as I don’t want to loose the wellies but I’m sure you could put a little stitch in if you wanted to. The plastic wellies give him the ability to stand up too. His jacket can come off and his little tag. His hat is stitched on.
It’s a nice size.
His hat did come a little squished and is just made of felt.
So far it’s been a hit!