Other Sellers on Amazon
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox Series X)
|RRP:|| £24.99 Details |
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£5.04 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- STUNNING VISUALS — Enhanced levels of fidelity and performance with new graphics modes featuring up to 4K resolution, up to 60 frames per second, HDR options, ray tracing, improved texture quality, and more.
- FASTER LOADING — Quicker access to the action as the world of Los Santos and Blaine County load in faster than ever before.
- SPATIAL SOUND — Hear the sounds of the world with pinpoint precision: the throttle of a stolen supercar, the rattle of neighboring gunfire, the roar of a helicopter overhead, and more.
- EXCLUSIVE NEW CONTENT — Step into Hao’s Special Works at the Los Santos Car Meet, featuring elite new upgrades and exclusive modifications. Then take these high-performance vehicles into HSW races, new time trials, and more.
- THE CAREER BUILDER — Get started in GTA Online with the tools of the trade. Quickly choose from one of four businesses — Biker, Executive, Nightclub Owner, or Gunrunner — and select from properties, powerhouse vehicles, and weaponry to kick-start your enterprise.
- NEW MENU DESIGN — Immediately access everything GTA Online has to offer right from the Main Menu, including the latest and most popular updates.
- ACCESS TO ALL CURRENT AND PREVIOUS UPDATES — Dive into more than 40 massive updates with more to come, featuring everything from the high-stakes hunt for Dr. Dre’s missing music files with Franklin Clinton in The Contract to the high-octane underground street racing action of Los Santos Tuners; Heists on the lush tropical island of Cayo Perico to the nightlife circuit of After Hours and The Diamond Casino & Resort; all available alongside a wide range of races, modes, activities, and social spaces to enjoy solo or with friends — including golf courses, nightclubs, arcades, poolside lounges, and much more.
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Package Dimensions : 17 x 13.5 x 1.4 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 12 April 2022
- ASIN : B09WZ6F8P5
- Country of origin : Germany
- Best Sellers Rank: 390 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 10 in Xbox Series X & S Games
- Customer reviews:
Includes Grand Theft Auto V: Story Mode and Grand Theft Auto Online. Continue your journey on Xbox Series X and transfer both GTAV Story Mode progress and GTA Online characters and progression to Xbox Series X with a one-time migration. Experience entertainment blockbusters, Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online — now for Xbox Series X. When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber, and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government, and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody — least of all each other. Experience GTA Online, a dynamic and ever-evolving online universe for up to 30 players, where you can rise from street-level hustler to become a kingpin of your own criminal empire. Xbox Series X players can enjoy new high-performance vehicle upgrades and improvements like the Career Builder as well as all GTA Online gameplay upgrades, expansions, and content released since launch, ready to enjoy solo or with friends. Pull off daring co-operative Heists, enter adrenaline-fueled Stunt Races, compete in unique Adversary Modes, or hang out in social spaces including nightclubs, arcades, penthouse parties, car meetups, and much more.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But this review/comment is more so to do with the 'upgrade' itself, which is essentially just an update patch of the Xbox One version put on a disc. TBF the price for the physical game is OK, when GTA V was released digitally they implied that when the physical version was released it would be around £40 or so. So yeah, below £25 is fine.
The game comes with 3 modes:
Fidelity = Best visual appeal, plays in Full 4K but locked to 30FPS.
Performance = plays in upscaled 4k locked to 60FPS
Performance RT = A hybrid of Fidelity and Performance, upscaled 4K but with Raytracing plays in 60FPS
Really if you own the Xbox One version of GTA V you should get a free upgrade to the Series X version, like what CD Projekt Red are doing to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - it's pure greed on Rockstar's behalf.
But my mine gripe is there's no 60FPS in fidelity mode. I love games looking their best and DESPITE this I actually prefer to play the game in performance or performance RT mode in 60FPS. ONCE YOU SWITCH FROM 30FPS TO 60FPS YOU WON'T GO BACK 👌
Combined with the fact there's no physical map included in the case and Rockstar has censored some content (Albeit not relating to story line) it just get an 'good' game rating of 3 stars **
** However, if fidelity mode ran in 60FPS, it included a physical map and didn't censor content I would have happily given it 5 stars (Despite my aforementioned grievances of Rockstar charging for a update patch). IT IS HOWEVER THE BEST VERSION OF GTA V on XBOX to play due to the frame rate increase and the way faster loading times due to utilizing the SSD. If you don't already own the Xbox One version I deffo recommend getting this Series X version. If you already do own the Xbox One version (Which I already do as I'm a huge GTA V fan) it's a good purchase, but not essential.