Follow the author
Queen Elizabeth II (A Life Story) Paperback – 3 Feb. 2022
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Queen Elizabeth II: steadfast, constant, dutiful.
Read all about the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the United Kingdom’s longest-reigning monarch.
From her childhood years in London, to training as a mechanic in the Second World War and becoming queen at 25, learn lesser-known facts about this true icon.
- Celebrate the queen's life in her platinum jubilee year – 70 years on the throne in 2022
- Find out about the queen's secret handbag signals!
- With striking black-and-white illustration
- A Life Story: this gripping series throws the reader directly into the lives of modern society’s most influential figures.
- Katherine Johnson: A Life Story
- Stephen Hawking: A Life Story
- Alan Turing: A Life Story
- Rosalind Franklin: A Life Story
- Serena Williams: A Life Story
- Kamala Harris: A Life Story
- David Attenborough: A Life Story
- Emma Raducanu: A Life Story
- Captain Tom Moore
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
- Publisher : Scholastic; 1st edition (3 Feb. 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702313726
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702313721
- Reading age : 9 - 11 years
- Dimensions : 14.3 x 1.6 x 19.8 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 151,577 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews: