|Product Dimensions||19.1 x 7.9 x 15.9 cm; 380 Grams|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required.|
|Manufacturer recommended age||3 years and up|
|Item model number||B5554|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||1 Kilograms|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 Jan. 2018|
Play-Doh Basic Fun Factory Shape-Making Machine with 2 Non-Toxic Colours
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||3+|
|Item weight||0.38 Kilograms|
About this item
- SILLY PLAY-DOH SQUEEZE MACHINE – The basic Play-Doh Fun Factory toy is a classic and fun open-ended creative activity! Kids can squeeze 10 different shapes from this silly pressing machine, then squish, smoosh, roll and mould their creations into anything they can imagine. Just load a Play-Doh colour or two, pick a shape setting and press the lever to create silly strings of fun!
- A CLASSIC CREATIVE TOY FOR ANY OCCASION – Want to cut down on screen time or keep the kids busy with a fun boredom buster? Or maybe you need an inexpensive gift, small prize, or an all-round fun arts and crafts activity? From birthdays to holidays to rainy days – whatever the occasion, this toy is sure to spark the imagination of first-time users and Play-Doh pros alike!
- EASY, WHOLESOME FUN FOR KIDS FROM 3 YEARS OLD – The Play-Doh Fun Factory machine doesn't require any assembly or batteries, and Play-Doh compound is nice and soft for little hands to squish and shape. This all makes it an easy activity for toddlers, pre-school kids and even big kids to unleash their awesome imagination!
- INCLUDES 2 PLAY-DOH CANS AND SHAPE-MAKERS – This basic set includes 2 non-toxic Play-Doh colours in reusable, recyclable 57g cans, and 2 shape-making rails that change the shape of the Play-Doh colours in 10 different ways as they come out of the machine. It's great for kids who love modelling clay and other shapeable squishy stuff!
- FLIPPIN’ LIDS FOR GENERATIONS – First invented in the 1970s, the classic Play-Doh Fun Factory still delights kids and their families. Not only is it a great way to encourage less screen time and more hands-on activity, it's also comes from the high-quality, trusted brand that's inspired kids to explore their creativity since 1956.
Ages 3 years and up Compound not intended to be eaten. Notice: Contains wheat. Non-toxic. Product and colours will vary. Moulded results vary depending on the child's age and level of skill.
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Play-Doh Basic Fun Factory Shape-Making Machine with 2 Non-Toxic Play-Doh Colours
Create lots of silly, squiggly, wiggly creations with this little press 'n squeeze Play-Doh machine! The Play-Doh Mini Fun Factory toy is a tried and true classic, and this one comes in a convenient mini size for an easy and fun on the go activity that's even easier to store in small spaces.
Just load one (or both) of the 2 non-toxic Play-Doh colors, choose 1 of 15 different shapes on the 3 rails, and press the lever to make silly strings of joy come out of the machine. Give toddlers and preschoolers a giggle break during their busy day or pack it in your bag to take along as a travel toy anywhere you've got a flat surface to play.
- The well-loved Play-Doh Fun Factory machine has inspired open-ended creativity for generations! This smaller-sized version is an easy kids' activity idea that's even easier to store or take on the go
- Take a little time for some big creative fun with the Fun Factory set including 3 shape-making rails, a kid-friendly plastic knife, and 2 non-toxic Play-Doh colors in 2-ounce cans. Just slide a rail onto the machine, choose a setting, and squeeze up to 15 different squiggly, wiggly Play-Doh shapes!
- Preschoolers and big kids alike can use their imaginations to create all kinds of colorful things with their Fun Factory machine. It won't take up much room in the toy box at home, and it's also a great distraction for parents to pack in a bag for an on the go activity.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One small niggle is that the play doh comes out through the adjacent shapes and through the gaps so it's not perfect. It doesn't bother my son at all though and for £6-£7, it's still excellent value for money.