|Package Dimensions||23.2 x 17.4 x 2.6 cm; 480 Grams|
|Cover Material||Card Board|
|Manufacturer Part Number||93122220-GB|
|Item Weight||480 g|
Burde Diary 2022 Doodle Planner | Week to View | 13 December 2021 to 8 January 2023 | Creative Weekly Layout | 120g paper | 142 stickers included
|Cover material||Card Board|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ ENCOURAGING - Our Doodle Planner 2022 has a weekly spread that encourages you to plan with sections for to-do's and your own notes. Maybe you want to plan this week's dinner or exercise.
- ✅ CREATIVE PLANNER -This diary is like the cheat's way to bullet journalling - no need to draw out boxes, but you still get the flexibility of deciding what to track or record, as there are so many boxes in each weekly and monthly spread (and you could, of course, change what they are each time, if you wanted). The pages are thick enough that markers do not bleed through, so it's also easy to brighten them up with coloured headings.
- ✅ LOTS OF SPACE - The calendar has lots of space to write & create the lists that you need
- ✅ 2022 A5 PLANNER - The planner is from 13:th December 2021 to 8:th January 2023
- ✅ 142 STICKERS INCLUDED - Decorate your calender with our included stickers that fits your busy life
- This is an organizer from Sweden's largest calendar publisher Burde, which supplies the Scandinavian market with calendars since 1978. We have now adopted a selection of our most popular life planners for the UK market - with British content, calendar and holidays.
- Sustainability and quality - All papers in our planners are FSC certified* since 2011. FSC's principles and criteria provide guidelines for how forestry is to be applied, generally applicable worldwide. This ensures that our paper is manufactured by producers who work for socially responsible and economically viable use of the world's forests.
- To plan has become a way of life. If you want to carry your life around in your pocket, this diary is for you. A journal you can truly personalize to your taste. There's space to create the lists you find useful to plan your month and your week. Maybe you would like to make a note of this month's birthdays, your weekly food planner, results from your workouts or things you need to do.
- Excellent planning tool if you like being creative in your diary.
- Cardboard cover with a velvet touch and elastic closure.
- Monthly and weekly spreads.
- Sticker sheet with 142 stickers.
- Paper pocket and a movable ruler.
- Spiral bound.
Sustainability and quality
- Certificate Code BV-COC-004315
- Status: Valid
- First Issue Date: 2010-11-04
- Last Issue Date: 2020-11-04
- Expiry Date: 2025-11-03
- Standard: FSC-STD-40-004 V3-0
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) supports responsible forestry, which is a vital solution to combat climate change. Choosing FSC-certified products – whether furniture, building materials, paper or textiles – helps protect forests, wildlife, clean water and supports the indigenous peoples, forest workers and communities who depend on them. Choosing FSC-certified products can also help to mitigate climate change by supporting responsible management of the world’s forests. For a better future, choose FSC.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 February 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kitkat67 on 5 February 2020
The diary is generally very good.
By Amazon Customer on 8 June 2021
I really enjoy mine. Not much room for doodling or making notes on the days unless you write quite small but other than that it’s a lovely little diary and planner.
Lots of space to plan a month at a time, as well as daily double page spread.
Space for additional notes at the end, plus a ruler attached inside, and a few journalling stickers - these were a bit small to be useful to be honest, but a little extra anyway.