Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
12 Pieces Eyebrow Razor Shaper Shavers Trimmers for Women and Men Face Hair Removers (Pink, Yellow, Blue)
|Price:||£5.99 (£0.50 / count) £5.69 (£0.47 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Material: the cutter head is made of stainless steel; The cutter head has a safety net, it gracefully curved handles for easily control and will not hurt the skin
- Portable size: light weight, easily and conveniently to store; With a cover to protect the razor, easily store in a makeup bag, so you can ready for a touch-up anytime, anywhere
- Effective razors effect: long-lasting incisive and precision-designed stainless steel razors allow you to control it at ease with anti-slip grip
- Wide application: with this eyebrow razor, you can beautify your eyebrows, trim fine the hair on your face, body and grooming around your bikini area
- Bulk quantity: come with 12 pieces, you can use it for yourself, or share it with your friends or family
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Stainless steel cover over the razor does not allow the incisive razor to irritate your skin surface.
With their long, gracefully curved handles, they give you the precise and delicate control you need.
Trim the fine hairs of the eyebrow, neck and face as well as unnecessary hairs elsewhere.
How to use:
Step 1. remove the safety cap from the razor
Step 2. glide the razor softly downward (don't press too hard)
Step 3. apply shaving cream if necessary
Step 4. after use, be sure fold over for safety (keep it out of children's reach)
12 x Eyebrow razors with a plastic case
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's a particular way to hold these, and I mastered it a lot quicker than I was expecting. I found it easy, and quite relaxing to do at the same time - and also quite addictive. I've never really felt that I've got a particularly hairy face, just general peach fuzz around my cheek area, that is barely noticeable unless you've got a magnifying mirror. But this is also handy for taking off dead skin as well, and I found I took off about an equal amount of dead skin/peach fuzz.
I definitely felt a difference around my upper cheek area and I am still feeling it smooth days later. I didn't feel like it broke me out doing it, as my skin is normally quite sensitive, and I just felt like I had to be careful around any hormonal areas on my face.
You do have to be careful using these around your hairline/eyebrows, as one false move, and you're missing an eyebrow - or a chunk of hairline. I find it quite odd doing my nose, top lip and chin, as I don't really feel like anything comes off and I can get a smoother result using a face mask.
I don't feel like these will last very long, but at this price, you're not really going to grumble. I've already used one three times, and I very much doubt I'll use it more. They also lose a star, as I just wish they were more flexible/bendy - I find it quite difficult getting around the contours of my lips and was still noticing little hairs there a couple of days later.
By Zoë Short on 7 March 2019