|Item Weight||90 g|
|Package Dimensions||23.5 x 12.9 x 1.48 cm; 90 Grams|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
iPhone Charger Cable 2M/6.6FT 2Pack Lightning Cable iPhone Fast iPhone Charger Cable Nylon Braided Lead Charging Cable for iPhone 11 Pro Max XR XS X 8 7 6s 6 Plus 5s 5 SE
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Cable type||Lightning, USB|
|Compatible devices||Tablet, Charging Adapter|
About this item
- [MFi certification] Our Lightning Cable has passed MFi certification and is compatible with the latest iOS system devices. MFi certification and strict quality testing can ensure that iOS devices are charged and transmitted safely at the fastest speed.
- [Fast Charging and Data Transmission] The charging rate of this Lightning Cable is up to 5V/2.4A, which can realize fast charging, it only takes about 30 minutes to charge your devices from 0% to 50%; the data transmission rate can reach 480Mbps, pictures and files can be transferred within a few minutes.
- [Compatibility] Our Apple cable is compatible with iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XR / XS Max / XS / X / 8 Plus / 8/7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / SE / 5S / 5C / 5 and the latest iOS system.[Note: Not compatible with Apple tablet devices use a Type-C port]
- [Sturdy and durable] The nylon braided sheath and aluminum shell make the Lightning cable sturdy and durable, so that the service life is twice that of the standard cable. The sturdy plug can avoid poor contact, thus ensuring stability during data transmission.
- [Reliable] If you encounter any problems during use, please contact us in time. We will give you a satisfactory answer as soon as possible.
Specification for this product family
Compatible with all iPhone Lightning cables, support IOS13 / 12/11/10.
iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max /
IphoneXS Max / XS / XR / X
Iphone 8 Plus / 8/7 Plus / 7
Iphone 6s Plus / 6s / 5s / 5c / 5
Pad Air / Air 2 / Air 2013
Pad Mini / Mini 2 / Mini 3 / Mini 4
Why choose the PIPIKA USB cable?
At PIPIKA, we take care of every detail of the USB cable. It not only ensures the durability of the cable, but also the beauty of the cable.
- Full intentions for you.
When connecting an iPhone or iPad to a laptop with a USBA port, files are transferred at a high speed while the phone is continuously and stably charged.
MFi Tested: Safe and Secure
With the original Lightning connector , the Lightning cable protects your device and battery from overcurrent and overvoltage during charging and syncing, increasing stability when charging and syncing.
Still have pain points? Durable, please don't worry
This cable is covered with nylon material, has a long service life, has more than 9,000 bends, a so don't worry about your daily use.
Improved Fast Charging Chip
The integrated smart chip of the Lightning Cable ensures a more stable data transfer speed, ensures safe fast charging and effectively prevents overcharging, overheating and overcurrent.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 April 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the pack of 2 and it’s happening with both, so not a one-off thing.
Very happy so far - nice short one for the car so I can charge the phone while it directs me and plays music. Connects every time, fits nicely. The others are working their magic in various rooms for various devices and are very strong and bendable, again trusted to continue charging without issue. They are also pretty fast, anecdotally.
Good value pack.
If I get any problems I will update this review.
Update: after a few all four of the cables now fail to charge an iPhone SE. The same device will charge on an Apple original cable. The cables do charge an iPad and another iPhone. Again, I will update further as appropriate.
The official Apple ones I've used have all suffered from wear near the plug-ends where the jacket eventually breaks exposing the wires inside. It seems pretty common so I'm loathe to spend full Apple price on something I know will just break again from intended use.
You can get cheaper ones but these work, seem pretty good quality, have threaded jacket covers which 'should' make them more durable, look nice, and are flexible enough (if not great).
So maybe save yourself some time and get these.