|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Country of origin||Netherlands|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.79
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Philips OneBlade Replacement Blade - Pack of 3 (1 year supply) - QP230/50
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||3|
|Number of blades||1|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
About this item
- Includes three replaceable blades
- Three blades lasts up to 12 months (Based on 2 full shaves per week; actual results may vary)
- The usage indicator will help to remind you when it’s time to change your blade
- Fits all One Blade handles
- Rechargeable One Blade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Designed for men who wear facial styles and grow beards. Philips One Blade Replaceable Blade - Pack of 3 - QP220/50. Includes three replaceable blades.
3 replacement One blade blades
From the manufacturer
Unique OneBlade technology
The Philips OneBlade has a revolutionary new technology designed for men who wear facial styles and grow beards. It can style, trim and shave, while keeping the skin feeling soft.
Its dual protection system has a protective plate on top of the cutter, preventing the blade from touching skin.
At the same time, the high-performance cutter powers through hair at 200 times per second for precise sharp edges. OneBlade doesn’t shave as close as a traditional blade – so your skin stays comfortable.
Top tips to style, trim and shave with your OneBlade
- Style: Go in either direction for easy styling and precise edges
- Trim: Use one of the 3 trimming combs for an even trim
- Shave: Keep your skin feeling soft with the dual protection system
The blades are designed for lasting performance. For optimal performance, you will only need to replace each blade every 4 months*. Replacement is easy and hassle free. *For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.
Fits all OneBlade handles
The replacement blade fits all OneBlade handles.
Wet & dry
OneBlade is water resistant, so it is easy to clean: just rinse it under the tap. You can also shave with or without foam - whichever you prefer.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 October 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They look like the real thing, come in very convincing packaging, but where 1 proper Philips blade has lasted me for months, these have been rubbish.
You will be disappointed if you buy these and expect the same performance as the original one. I won't be buying more of these expensive and ineffective replacements, the razor's going in the bin.
But a HUGE let down is these blades just don’t last. Philips state they change colour when you need to change them for convenience. My last 5 blades started to change colour after the 3rd or 4th use. I even had one that changed during the 2nd use. Now you can ignore this colour change as they still work but I did notice after the 4th or 5th use, which for me is only after 2 weeks, they are getting quite blunt, don’t cut all the hair and worse still, can start to catch in your hair, even very short hair. That’s just not good enough for the price!
If these blades lasted longer I would give 5 stars. When they first came out they lasted longer for sure. I love the ‘one blade’ but due to this longevity issue I’m actively searching for an alternative which is a real shame as this set up is brilliant apart from the longevity issue.
1. Has a close shave probably better than sub 100 pound shavers out there
2. No issues of getting cut
3. Has a brilliant battery life and you can easily do 15 shaves before it needs a recharge
4. Brilliant dry shave. Havent used a foam or gel in ages.
1. It is not 4 months per blade as they claim. If you shave 2-3 times a week, itll probably last you 3 months max and at the end of this period, it really is on its last legs
2. It is not cheap. For almost 7-10 pounds a blade, based on some deals which come from time to time, it is one of the most expensive options out there. But the convenience and smooth shaves you get with this are probably worth it
3. Dont bother with its trimmer and different combs as it is useless.
These replacements aren't even lasting 5/6 weeks each. I'll never be buying these again!
I may try a purchase from Philips direct to see if there's a difference, and if not the whole shaver will go in the bing and I'll go to another brand.
Well it’s been a few months and I can’t say I’m disappointed, I only grow bumfluff and get away shaving maybe twice a week so it’s taken a while to test them.
I’m pleasantly surprised though, they are still like new. I’m still on my first one and I can’t say it’s worn down or gone blunt like allot of guys have said on here after only a few uses.
I honestly can’t fault them, still sharp and like new. Glides through my bumfluff with ease.
Would happily recommend