|Product Name||Philips Series 3000 Wet or Dry Men's Electric Shaver with a 5D Pivot & PowerCut Blades – Shiny Black – S3231/52|
|Country of origin||Netherlands|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Philips Shaver Series 3000 Dry and Wet Electric Shaver (Model S3233/52), Shiny Black, 2 pin plug
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||Dry Use|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Model name||Philips Shaver Series 3000 Dry and Wet Electric Shaver (Model S3233/52)|
|Included components||Battery, Protective Cap|
|Battery life||60 minutes|
|Item weight||0.29 Kilograms|
About this item
- PowerCut Blades: This men's electric shaver with its 27 self-sharpening precision-engineered blades gives a consistent shaving experience for a clean and comfortable shave
- 5D Pivot and Flex Heads: A men's shaver with fully flexible heads, a 5D pivot, flex and floating movements adapting to the curves of your face; comes with a pop-up Philips beard trimmer perfect for shaping your moustache, beard and sideburns
- Ergonomic Handle Design: This shaver for men comes with a non-slip rubber that makes it easy to keep a secure grip and a waterproof body so you can go for that comfortable dry shave or even a wet one with gel or foam
- Cordless Shaver: Features an intuitive indicator with 3 stages so you can see when the battery is low, charging and quick charging; shave up to 60 minutes after a 1-hour charge or for 5 minutes and get enough power for 1 full shave if in a hurry
- Set Includes: A Philips shaver featuring an open flip head that is rinsed with water for cleaning, a protective cap, and a travel case to store everything in one place; perfect for when you're on the go
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Philips Series 3000 electric shaver for men glides smoothly over your skin while cutting each hair close even on 3-day beards. Equipped with 5D pivot and flex heads, the shaver adapts to any curve of your face for a more comfortable shave. 27 self-sharpening precision-engineered blades and a waterproof ability to perform in both wet and dry conditions give you a thorough and comfortable shaving experience. It comes with an anti-slip rubber grip that prevents slippage in wet environments and provides stability for consistent movements, a precision beard trimmer to style your life as you go, a protective cap and a carrying pouch so you can always be in style anywhere. At Philips, we drive sustainability in all aspects of product creation. Our production facility for blades uses 100% renewable electricity, and our packaging is made with recyclable materials. All shavers come with an Eco passport.
Shaver. Travel pouch. Protective cap. User manual. Guarantee.
From the manufacturer
Shave wet or dry
The wet and dry shaver can be used to your preference. At the sink or in the shower, get a convenient dry shave or pair with your favourite foam or gel for a refreshing wet shave.
60 minutes of cordless shaving
Shave for up to 60 minutes after a 1-hour charge. The shaver only operates when not charging.
Clean your electric shaver with ease. At the touch of a button, flip open the shaver head and rinse with water.
3-level battery indicator
You can easily see how much power is left with the 3-level battery indicator. It shows you when the battery is full, running low, or if it's charging.
5-minute quick charge
In a hurry? Plug in your shaver for 5 minutes and get enough power for 1 full shave.
27 self-sharpening blades
Get a consistently clean shave every time with 27 self-sharpening precision-engineered blades.
Refine and define your moustache and sideburns with the pop-up trimmer—and complete your look with ease.
Confidently handle your shaver with the ergonomic design that helps you keep a secure grip as you shave.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 September 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Zaphod Beeblebrox on 3 September 2018
I returned it, thanks amazon for the hassle free experience, and I bought this one, very similar to my old one, a HQ 7310 series 7000, and what a difference.
This one is as good as my old one, quick, no sore skin, as it has to be. I have a beard like the guys from the film 300, and this shaver leaves my face smooth like a baby.
I recommend this product, very happy with this purchase.
This is the first dry electric shaver I've used so not sure where I should set my bar. I'm just writing this review as a shaving experience in general.
It takes me about 3x longer to shave with this compared to a standard razor.
Sometimes it just wont cut specific hairs. You have to continuously brush over the these areas in every direction possible to have a chance of it working.
It's cut me a few times, I'm pretty sure a standard razor has a lower chance of cutting my face (if you have experience using it).
It's nice to not worry about making a mess in the bathroom.
It's easy to clean and charge.
The battery lasts a long time.