Have one to sell?
Person-Centred Experiential Counselling for Depression Paperback – 26 July 2019
Note: This item is eligible for FREE Click and Collect without a minimum order subject to availability. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you subject to availability.
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
This practical book focuses on humanistic counselling as an evidence-based psychological intervention and it is an essential read for trainees wishing to work in public health settings. Coverage includes: evidence-based practice and person-centered and experiential therapies the counselling for depression competence framework in-depth case studies illustrating Counselling for Depression in practice training, supervision and research The book also includes research data supporting the approach, and sources used in developing the humanistic competence framework. Vital reading for those taking counselling for depression training or a humanistic counselling and psychotherapy course, as well as for those already working within the NHS and wish to enhance their practice.
Special offers and product promotions
- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off a selection of books. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
"A useful guide for trainers, supervisors and for therapists who wish to develop their PCE-CfD practice for working with depressed clients." -- Helen Coles
From the Back Cover
Focusing on humanistic counselling as evidence-based psychological intervention, this book is an essential read for those taking counselling for depression training or a humanistic counselling and psychotherapy course, as well as for those already working within the NHS and wish to enhance their practice.
- Publisher : SAGE Publications Ltd; Second edition (26 July 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 248 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1526446812
- ISBN-13 : 978-1526446817
- Dimensions : 17 x 1.42 x 24.2 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 173,989 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
4.7 out of 5
54 global ratings