|Item Weight||1.5 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required.|
|Item model number||PICO PC|
|Processor Speed||2.42 GHz|
|RAM Size||4 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Maximum Memory Supported||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||60 GB|
|Hard Disk Description||SSD|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA-600|
|Graphics Chipset Brand||Intel|
|Connectivity Type||Cellular, Wi-Fi|
|Hardware Platform||AVAILABLE ON REQUEST|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows, Firewalls|
|Item Weight||1.5 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £27.99
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
PICOPC Intel® J1900 4 LAN 1 COM Firewall Router Mini Server Firewall Appliance (Wifi, 4GB RAM, 64GB mSATA SSD) support OS like Sophos, Untangle, Ubuntu, pfSense, ClearOS, FreeBSD, Monowall, Debian etc
Enhance your purchase
|Operating System||Linux, Windows, Firewalls|
|RAM memory installed size||4 GB|
|CPU speed||2.42 GHz|
|RAM memory maximum size||8 GB|
|Hard disk description||SSD|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Small Security Gateway, Firewall Router, Mini Server Intel Celeron J1900 Quad Core Processor
- 4 Threads, 2M Cache, up to 2.42 GHz Four Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Support Network wake-up/PXE RJ45-DB9 COM (Cisco Standard)
- Support WiFi, 3G/4G WWAN Networks (optional) Watchdog (L256, 0~255 seconds) Support up to 8GB DDR3L Memory Support Dual Storage (mSATA SSD & 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD) VGA Display, USB 2.0
- Intel HD Graphics Energy Efficient 10W (idle) Low Power Consumption Ready for IoT - Simply Connected Using 3G/4G LTE via Mini PCIe Support Windows/Linux/Unix/MikroTik/Firewalls etc.
- Can be configured as a Firewall, LAN/WAN Router, VPN, DNS Server, DHCP Server Perfect for Security Gateway, Server, VPN and Firewall such as pfSense, Untangle, Sophos, Smoothwall, ClearOS, m0n0wall etc.
The PICO PC PONDESK mini server equipped with Intel Celeron J1900 quad core processor up to 2.42GHz. Small network appliance with 4x Intel 82574L gigabit Ethernet for high bandwidth and fast communications. A complete network hub as a VPN, equipped with RJ45-DB9 COM (Cisco Standard) and to take on a number of networking and communication tasks and can be used as a security gateway to act as a virtual private network and firewall. Support network wake-up/PXE function, watchdog hardware reset function (L256, 0~255 seconds). The mini server support up to 8GB SODIMM DDR3L memory and dual storage drives including one mSATA SSD and one 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD storage. Supports wireless networks 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE WWAN via mini PCIe express slot (support one network WiFi/4G at a time). I/O options include two USB 2.0 ports and VGA display port features Intel HD Graphics. Reliable universal performance and 10W (idle) low power consumption helps user getting much better computing experience. Suitable for VPN, DNS Server, DHCP Server, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications to deliver a high throughput, reliable operation, high performance and wide array of network applications, network servers, Linux, Unix, Windows, firewall (either open-source or commercial) and gateways; MikrotiK, pfSense, Sophos, Untangle, Ubuntu, ClearOS, FreeBSD, Monowall, Debian, Endian, Smothwall UTM, OpenBSD, Zeroshell, Zentyal, OpenWRT and VyOS etc. You can add multiple LAN's or multiple WLAN's to your network, each segmented for maximum security and configurability. It combines a robust industrial-grade performance and the advantages of network security management, can be widely used in virtual private networks, traffic control, network firewalls or other network applications.
Compare with similar items
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|