|Allergen Information||Contains: Gluten Free, Lactose Free|
|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Country of origin||China|
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Peppermint Oil Capsule Softgels - 200mg High Strength Peppermint Oil - 365 Softgels(1 Year Supply) - Easy to Digest & Fast Absorbing - 100 % Natural Peppermint Oil Digestive Supplement - Non-GMO
|Price:||£17.09 (£0.05 / count) £16.19 (£0.04 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Diet type||Gluten Free|
|Product benefits||Digestive Health Support|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Specific uses for product||Stomach Bloating Supplement|
|Allergen information||Contains: Gluten Free, Lactose Free|
About this item
- WHY CHOOSE maxmedix PEPPERMINT OIL SOFTGELS?: Looking for an ultimate gut health supplement? Our maxmedix pure peppermint oil softgels is the right choice! Each of our softgel provides 200mg high strength peppermint oil, which is three times what our competitors are offering. Built with an effective formula with the help of experts, our peppermint capsules ensure to provide maximum benefits mint oil has for you.
- 365 PEPPERMINT OIL SOFTGELS, SUPPLY OF 1 YEAR: Every single bottle of our maxmedix Peppermint Oil Capsule comes with 365 softgels, a supply of complete 1 year. Our softgels are easy to swallow, digest, and are fast-absorbing. Peppermint essential oil is popular to help have a fresh breath naturally. You can have minty-fresh breath for 365 days with peppermint capsules! Suffering from upset tummy? Then one softgel a day is enough to support the normal functioning of your digestive system.
- 100 % NATURAL PEPPERMINT OIL SOFTGELS: Our peppermint capsules consist of no artificial colours or flavours and are 100 % natural, made of rigorously lab-tested ingredients to make your day to day life easy. maxmedix concentrated peppermint oil softgels are small in size which makes them easy to swallow. Our mint pure essential oil softgels are fast absorbing and easy to digest with no known side effects.
- NON - GMO, GLUTEN, AND LACTOSE-FREE: Natural peppermint oil is being used for centuries for various benefits. Our Peppermint oil capsules are lactose, gluten, and GMO-free. Your health is always our priority, this is the reason we never compromise on the quality. Not happy with our peppermint essential oils softgels results? We are happy to offer you an exclusive 90-day money-back guarantee!
- maxmedix, A Healthcare Brand You Can Trust - Established since 2010, we have put together a range of beauty, cosmetic and personal care products made in the UK through a strict GMP manufacturing process to make sure our customers are receiving what they need. Our products have been put together using pharmacologists, chemists and focus groups who understand natural ingredients.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita L), Capsule Shell: Bovine Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified Water.
Take One Softgel Daily With A Full Glass Of Water And A Meal.
Please check the back of the box and the full leaflet provided with the product for complete medical information and cautions. With a consumable, always check the ingredients list for any allergies. With physical devices, check the components and materials used. This product is not for purchase by those under 18.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
|Biotin Complex||Candida Support||Pro Bio Cultures Complex||Evening primrose Oil||Cranberry Complex|
|Quantity||365 Tablets||180 Capsules||120 Capsules||120 Softgels||180 Capsules|
|Supply||One Year||Three Months||Two Months||Four Months||Three Months|
|Main Ingredients||Biotin, Coconut MCT, Selenium, Zinc||Oregano Extract, Friendly Bacteria, Aloe Vera, Caprylic Acid||Organic Inulin, 20 Active Bacteria Strains||Evening Primrose Oil||Cranberry Extract, Vitamin C|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 January 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These tablets are fantastic!
I would highly recommend them.
The only downside I have is that I can taste mint for quite a while after taking the tablet and my throat feels cold. I can cope with this though because I don’t normally find any products that help. I will try taking this in the morning after breakfast instead of in the evening to see if the mint/cold aftertaste goes away.