|Manufacturer||Paula's Choice LLC|
|Package dimensions||8.5 x 3 x 2.9 centimetres|
|Package Weight||0.04 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25 x 25 x 83 millimetres|
|Item weight||43 Grams|
|Skin type||Oily, Combination, Normal|
|Special features||Not Tested On Animals, Unscented|
|Speciality||Not-tested-on-animals, Cruelty-Free, Fragrance-free|
|Target audience||Women, Men|
|Item model number||2016-02|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 8.3 cm; 43 Grams|
Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant - Face Exfoliating Peel Fights Blackheads, Breakouts & Enlarged Pores - with Salicylic Acid - Combination, Oily & Acne Prone Skin - 30 ml
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Skin type||Oily, Combination, Normal|
|Active ingredients||Salicylic acid|
|Material feature||Fragrance Free|
|Item volume||30 Millilitres|
|Is mould resistant||Fragrance Free|
|Number of items||1|
|Special feature||Not Tested On Animals, Unscented|
About this item
- ANTI INFLAMMATORY: Fast absorbing liquid removes built-up dead skin cells and fights blackheads and breakouts. It exfoliates dead skin cells both on the surface and deep inside pores for clearer and more radiant looking skin.
- WITH SALICYLIC ACID/BHA: Primarily an exfoliant, helping shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
- ARTICLE NUMBER: Please be aware that the article number of this product is 2016-02 and this is by all means not an expiry date. If you have any questions regarding expiry dates or any other questions, please feel free to contact us directly!
- HOW TO USE: Lightly soak a cotton pad and gently apply over the entire face and neck, including the eye area (avoid lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse. Start slowly: At first, apply every other day and note skin’s response. Then use up to twice daily. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater. For nighttime, follow with the rest of your routine.
- SUITABLE FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKIN: This peeling is suitable for normal, combination to oily skin types. The liquid texture is ideal for these skin types and penetrates fast into pores, blackheads and pimples.
For external use only. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice If you experience irritation, rinse skin and discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical attention. Not to be used for children under 3 years of age Keep out of reach of children.
Breakouts , Blackheads , Enlarged pores , Redness
Salicylic Acid / BHA, Green Tea Extract
Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning. Lightly soak a cotton pad and apply over the entire face, including the eye area (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse. For daytime, follow with a moisturiser that contains a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 March 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jvabrown on 1 March 2020
This does basically the exact same thing as TO’s offering obviously - unclogging pores and keeping my problem skin under control. 2% is the highest strength you’re going to find so both are great options. In terms of performance they’re indistinguishable.
I think I actually like this one better as a formula - it feels slightly moisturising in a way that TO’s doesn’t, which is reassuring when I don’t want my skin to dry out too much over night. The application / bottle design is so silly though - you’re going to waste so much product if you put it on a cotton pad so the directions feel like a con to make you use more than you need. I just drip it into clean palms and apply but as it’s very liquid that can get a bit messy and it just has a weird hole opening at the top. Paula’s Choice probably need to steal TO’s idea and get themselves some dropper bottles. It’s also plastic packaging compared to the glass of TO which can be recycled indefinitely where plastic can’t - not great from a sustainability point of view, P’sC!
All in all, very good and I prefer the formula slightly over other HG salicylics, but as it’s more expensive than other high-performing salicylic serums and comes in an annoying bottle that’s also plastic I’m not a convert. I will probably go back to The Ordinary once theirs is back in stock.
By Sabina on 29 February 2020
Note, it says put it on a cotton pad but I just put it on with my hands as so much is wasted in the cotton pads and it's too expensive for that!!
First of all let me say I’m a beginner at skincare lol. I suffer with hypothyroidism which causes me to have constant acne, specifically on my chin. I was sad about how it looked and tired of the scarring, I searched and watched a thousand videos of what to buy and never found anything that truly worked for me.
I stumbled upon SACHEU’s skincare video where she talks highly about this product and how great it is for acne. Unsure about it because of the letdowns of products in the past I decided to buy the smaller version because the bigger one seems a bit pricey.
I’ve only been using this product for about 2 weeks and I’ve not had a single pimple or acne spot on my face!!!! After only using it for 3 days my acne at the time started to slowly fade. I still have scars but believe me they look a million times better than before and this stuff seems to be helping my scars fade away!!!
Please please please if you’re similar to me and worried about buying, go ahead and do so!!! I will definitely be buying the bigger version in the future and it will be staying in my skincare routine for life haha!!
Sorry for the long review, I hope you all enjoy your day, thank you for taking the time to read.
By star on 7 July 2020