Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.69
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Panasonic KX-TGH723EB Digital Cordless Telephone with Automated Call Block, Enhanced Volume and Answering Machine
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Number of batteries||6 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Dialler type||Single Keypad|
|Answering system type||Digital|
|Item weight||921 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Nuisance Call Block Up to 1000 entries
- Digital Answering System About 40 minute recording
- Enhanced volume- up to 70% louder than other Panasonic phones
- 200-entry phonebook
- liGo repeater compatible
From the manufacturer
Nuisance & Automated Call Blocks
Working along with the subscription based Caller ID service offered by your telephone provider, the KX-TGH72 series phones will block those annoying automated and nuisance talesales calls, so that you can enjoy your time at home in peace.
Full Duplex Speakerphone
You can talk with your hands free which is convenient when you need to take notes or use your computer, etc. Also everyone around you can join the conversation.
Do Not Disturb Mode
The handset can be programmed to prevent ringing during specific periods, so the phone won't ring while you're sleeping. However, the sound of the special callers by placing them in a contacts group of the phonebook can be turned on.
Advanced Answering System
When a new message is recorded on the answering machine, the base unit can alert you with a sound. In addition, individual messages can be fast-forwarded or rewound. When you are away, the phone can call a pre-registered mobile phone or office phone to alert you. You can answer the call to hear your new message.
Enhanced Volume with Side Volume Keys
You can use the dedicated volume key to adjust the receiver volume, which is about 70% louder* than standard Panasonic DECT telephones (KX-TG6821).
*Compared to maximum volume.
The Eco Mode Plus available on this telephone completely eliminate radiation while the phone is in standby mode. The base unit stays OFF until a call comes in or a handset is activated.
Compare with similar items
- Batteries : 6 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 18.54 x 16 x 12.7 cm; 921 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 Oct. 2019
- Manufacturer : Panasonic
- ASIN : B07Z7VVR5V
- Manufacturer reference : Unknown
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,596 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The new handset connected to the base OK but didn't have a phone book. I spoke to Panasonic about this and they confirmed it was incompatible and advised I should consider updating the complete set. I have had the old set for a while so I thought this was sound advice. I purchased a new set (base plus additional handsets). The user manual is very light on detail but when I put the batteries in each handset, they connected automatically to the base. 5* for this. I also connected one of my previous hand sets and it registered OK too. 3* for this My hope was that I could use this previous handset to copy all of the phone book entries to the new phones. Nope, no can do.
I was forced to enter each phone book entry individually (they do automatically replicate to the other handsets so another 5* for this). Perhaps with the new call blocking facilities etc the new phone book has a different configuration to the older models but it would seem not unreasonable to be able to migrate existing phone books to the new system. Or maybe I am just missing something here.
I have only just received the new handsets and they seem to be working fine. I cannot really give them a rating yet.
Update: I have used the handsets and I would be tempted to give this phone even less than 3* The descriptions of the phones says "Enhanced volume- up to 70% louder than other Panasonic phones" The ringer is certainly loud enough but the volume of the call is much less than my previous Panasonic phones. I had to put the phone on speaker and put it to my ear to hear the caller. There may be something I am not aware of, or a setting I am missing but currently I find the phones almost unusable. Having 4 of them, you can imagine my disappointment.
I had a previous set of Panasonic phones, bought 5 to 6 years ago with the same feature that also stopped working after 4 months. I was hoping for better luck with this new model, but alas no.
I now have to put up with my wife’s friends & family phoning us into the night disturbing my sleep 😴
I can’t discount the failure might be something peculiar to our household, but as an electronic engineer who spends his days investigating failing comms equipment, I think Panasonic have a design or manufacturing problem.
If only it was legal in the UK to fit something to the incoming phone line to disable it between set hours........
I haven’t even tried to put names and numbers in. Totally fed up with it. It wasn’t cheap either. Near either £70 or £80 for the pair.