|Price:|| £6.95 £14.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- PROTECTION AND INSULATION: These aqua boots keep your feet protected from cuts and stings in the water
- DURABLE 2 MM EVA FOAM MATERIAL: Provides comfort and warmth for long lasting use at the beach
- Sole: Rubber, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- Heel Height: 0.5 inches
- Heel Type: Flat
- Material Composition: 100% Mixed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 22 x 15 x 7 cm; 240 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 Mar. 2012
- Manufacturer : Osprey
- ASIN : B007PBSTKK
- Item model number : FW351
- Department : Unisex Kids
- Best Sellers Rank: 164 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Osprey Adult Aqua Boots provide grip in and out the water, helping protect feet from abrasions and unpleasant close encounters with the jagged parts of reefs, hidden rocks, disgruntled crabs, weaver fish and shattered shells.
From the manufacturer
Osprey Action Sports
Since 1993, Osprey has existed to create products that promote action, excitement and adventure to whoever seeks it, wherever they may be.
- Designed in Devon, England
- Leading Entry Level Water Sport Brand
- Innovative & High Quality Products
Osprey OSX Aqua Boots
Aqua Boots provide grip in and out the water, helping protect your feet from abrasions on rough surfaces.
- Keep your feet protected and insulated in the water
- Made from hard-wearing and comfortable 2 mm EVA foam material
- Velcro adjuster for a comfortable and snug fit
- Hook and loop fastening keeps the boots securely on your feet
- Durable and protective TPR sole for grip and flexibility
2mm EVA Foam for Warmth and Foot Protection
Durable TPR Sole with Strong Grip
Flatlock Seams and Velcro Adjuster for a Secure and Comfortable Fit
|Aqua Boots||Aqua Boots||Neoprene Boot 3mm||Neoprene Boot 3mm||Neoprene Boot 5mm||Neoprene Zipped Boot 5mm|
|Material||2mm EVA Foam||2mm EVA Foam||3mm Neoprene||3mm Neoprene||5mm Neoprene||5mm Neoprene|
|Seam Type||Flatlock||Flatlock||Glued & Blind||Glued & Blind||Glued & Blind||Glued & Blind|
|Adjuster Type||Velcro||Velcro||Velcro||Velcro||Velcro||YKK Zip|
|Reinforced Toe & Heel||X||X||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Available Sizes||UK CHILD 9 - 13, UK ADULT 1-5||UK ADULT 6 - 11||UK CHILD 12 - 13, UK ADULT 1-5||UK ADULT 6 - 11||UK ADULT 5 - 11||UK ADULT 5 - 11|
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The issue is that the design is very poor. The front of the sole does not come up over the toes which means it gets pulled away from the upper. If it doesn't pull away then the neoprene over the toes will tear. Therefore the boots are not really fit for purpose, unless they are deemed, one time use. Also the sole material is very soft and the grip has nearly worn away. To put that in perspective they are being used by two children who are under the age of ten and who use them only for dinghy sailing, so not too much walking.
I am now going to buy new boots but I won't be buying this brand again. My experience of Osprey is that it provides a product at a cheap price point but really lacks quality. Buy cheap pay twice !!!!.
I'm chucking them in the bin.