|Product Name||Electric Toothbrush with Revolutionary|
|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £6.99
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Oral-B iO6 Electric Toothbrush with Revolutionary iO Technology, 1 Toothbrush Head & Travel Case, 5 Modes with Teeth Whitening, UK 2 Pin Plug, Black Lava
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Special feature||Brushing Timer|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Item firmness description||Extra Soft|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Model name||Oral-B iO6 Electric Toothbrush with Revolutionary iO Technology, 1 Toothbrush Head & Travel Case, 5 Modes with Teeth Whitening, UK 2 Pin Plug See more|
|Included components||Charger, Travel Case|
About this item
- Oral-B’s BEST EVER CLEAN with REVOLUTIONARY iO TECHNOLOGY for a professional clean feeling & gentle brushing experience
- Combines the unique round brush head from Oral-B with gentle micro-vibrations for a fresh, clean mouthfeel and 100% healthier gums in one week
- INTERACTIVE DISPLAY signals vital information: including brushing modes and head replacement reminder, greets you as you power up & gives you a smile for a job well done
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE recognizes your brushing style and guides you to cover all your teeth, so you never miss a spot
- 5 SMART MODES to personalise your brushing: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Gum Care, Intense Clean, Whitening
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Oral-B has gone above & beyond to create a brushing experience that’s in a class of its own. Beyond purely an advance in technology to incorporate world-class engineering - enabling the most thorough, gentle and quiet clean of your life. Beyond design to craft a genuine object of desire – creating a sleek look reserved for the most sought after technology. Sure, when you go from a manual brush to power – it upgrades your clean. But when you go from electric brushing to iO it goes beyond the ordinary to become a truly extraordinary experience that you will see, hear and feel differently.
From the manufacturer
Discover Oral-B iO6 Black Lava
Dentists-inspired round brush head expertly cleans with micro-vibrations and oscillating action.
Smart Pressure Sensor displays a red light when brushing too hard and green when brushing just right.
Interactive display communicates five brushing modes, brush wear and 2-minute timer for a uniquely personalized clean.
iO combines Oral-B's unique round head with the gentle cleaning energy of micro-vibrating bristles.
Find the right brush for your personal needs
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've always used top-of-the-range electric toothbrushes in the past, which has invariably meant OralB. I'd disastrously moved from rotating-round-heads to flat-head-ultrasonic at one point and quickly moved back again. So, I didn't really think moving to this brush could be that much of a change. I mean, an electronic toothbrush is an electronic toothbrush, Right? Oh my very goodness ... it's *amazing*:
- putting aside the fact that there are so many different settings (Daily Clean, Sensitive, Ultra-Sensitive, etc) the action of the brush is *much* smoother and more efficient. It makes the action of my old OralB look like a jackhammer. It's much easier not to apply to much pressure due to the coloured lights, and also the brush head stops if you press too hard. But the action/movement of the brush head is *completely* different.
- using the app showing where you have cleaned is excellent (and I'm sure would be really good for children!). As you're cleaning, it checks you've cleaned all the surfaces of your teeth and the graphic in the app turns white as you clean properly. So, it shows you if you've missed any areas and will inevitably create the habit of a good cleaning routine when you're not using the app.
- you only get the Sensitive clean brush head with it, but you can buy Ultra-clean heads also. The heads do seem to be hugely expensive (I guess the technology) so watch out for deals.
Up to now, this is cleaning my teeth so much more efficiently than my old model and has been well worth the investment. I'll see what my Dentist has to say on my next visit!
[... And just in case anyone is interested in which toothpaste someone who has to meticulously care for their teeth uses, sorry ... it's not OralB. But only because I discovered 'Regenerate' by Unilever which restores enamel erosion. Never had a toothpaste like that before either! (*Hint/tip: it's not for correcting sensitivity, so if you have that problem too just use a bit of Sensodyne at the the same time)]
Very different clean to the standard Oral B toothbrushes, feel an instance difference once used. LCD display is very handy , didn't see the need to pay extra for colour.
Don't use the Bluetooth connectivity, I have the confidence I am procificent in brushing my teeth by now.
Was concerned about reports if the brush being slippery when used, but never experienced this.
To note it does produce excess foam in my experience over the previous toothbrushes I have used but it's no big issue.
Instructions are not worth the time and I had to go on Youtube to get most of the info. i chose this brush as the cleaning is the same bar a few extra modes. I only use intense anyway as that gives a top notch clean.
The instructions dont tell you that you can access settings on the handle and change the ring colour. To turn off Bluetooth switch brush off and press mode button until you see settings then press power and you can disable it.
AI is a gimick and will work on only certain phones and not tablets. If AI is not supported it will revert to a timer.
Bottom line is that the IO6 is just as good and so much cheaper. You lose a few modes and fast charging. Yet if you can put up with that then its worth it. I would say forget the app as everything you need such as pressure sensor and timer and choice of colour ring is built into the handle.
CONS: As stated AI not for all phones and charging is 12 hours. Modes are less and you get no UK adapter for your charging so order one when you purchase. Brushes are more expensive and I invested in 4 so the whole package was just under 140.
The biggest downside is the app and the Bluetooth. The app or/ and Bluetooth just a) doesn't connect yo the phone or b) says it's connected then disconnects. No ide why it does it. I try to refresh the connection but it doesn't work.
Overall lovely toothbrush but the app and Bluetooth doesn't stay connected.