|Product Name||Oral-B iO Ultimate Clean Toothbrush Heads, Pack of 4 Counts|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Oral-B iO Ultimate Clean Electric Toothbrush Head, Twisted & Angled Bristles for Deeper Plaque Removal, Pack of 4, White
|Price:||£28.50 (£7.13 / count) £25.50 (£6.38 / count)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Consider a similar item
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Oral-B Io Ultimate Clean Cabezales para Cepillos de Dientes|
|Number of pieces||4|
About this item
- Ultimate clean combines Oral-B's ideal angle, with innovative new bristles, for Oral-B's best clean
- For up to 100 Percent plaque removal as of day 1
- On Oral-B’s signature round brush head, bristles are meticulously arranged to best surround each tooth for the best possible clean
- Dentists recommend to change brush head every 3 months for the best clean
- Designed exclusively for and guaranteed to fit your Oral-B iO
- Number of toothbrush heads included in this pack: 4
- Choose Oral-B, #1 used by dentists worldwide
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 50% off gift wrap service on eligible items with code: GIFTWRAP50. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Oral-B iO Ultimate Clean toothbrush head is especially designed for an effective clean, for up to 100% plaque removal as of day 1*
*Based on surveys conducted between November 2018 and June 2020 and confirmed to be statistically significant at a 95% confidence level by Radius Illumination, September 15, 2020
From the manufacturer
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 September 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Terrible attempted of Oral B making their toothbrushes a massively overpriced subscription service.
I hope no one pays £56. These should be priced at £26.99 24/7. Disgusting!
On top of these issues, I found the tracking with the app wasn't that accurate. It would sometimes say that I was brushing the front when I was brushing the back and that I was brushing the upper left when I was actually brushing the bottom right, which was frustrating. It's also annoying that this brush head isn't considered suitable for the cleaning of the tongue. Overall, it gives a good clean, I've just had non-stop problems that I've never experienced before. I'll purchase some of the softer heads that go with this brush and hope they're better, I don't want to stop using the toothbrush afterall.
The bad points.
1. Battery only last 30mins at best although it does charge quickly (approx 1min/1% charge)
2. The state of the battery is not immediately available after brushing, there is a 30 second wait to check battery level which unless you remember to check regularly the brush can suddenly stop as there is no warning of low battery.
3. There are 6 'settings' which I only use one, possibly an advantage to some but to me unnecessary.
4. Brush Heads are mega expensive - probably £7.00 each but apparently they do last 3 months - yet to proven but certainly possible.
In conclusion I like the Brush but would have preferred fewer 'gimmicks' at a lower price
Trying to get into the plastic was then a fete in itself requiring scissors and brute strength more akin to breaking into the crown jewels (but in keeping with the cost!!).
The brushes themselves are little different to my previous Braun ones, apart from shape but cost significantly more! Are they any better no, but of course what the IOS susyem does with them , is.